Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15361 times)

another thing i'd like to point out is that the forums is way too tolerant of trolls when they're not trolling. sure, their dramas get bumped when they start trolling, but when they start making relatively normal threads for the hell of it everybody starts acting all buddy buddy like they didn't just incite an online race war 30 minutes prior. this lack of consistency is practically conditioning people to let them think that everybody will forget about the stupid stuff you do the exact moment you take a break from trolling.

Hey Kimon, remember when you spammed that server once and tried trolling me and Gatysh?

Idk I just don't hold grudges

I don't get why people hate furries.
they are basically child enthusiasts, except that child enthusiasts are not autistic, and therefore capable of realizing that their depraved special interest should be kept hidden

they are basically child enthusiasts, except that child enthusiasts are not autistic, and therefore capable of realizing that their depraved special interest should be kept hidden
one of the worst brown townogies i've ever seen

???

I've got my eyes on you, furry sympathizer

well actually, orangeman is very close. beastiality is illegal such as child researchagraphy and yes most child enthusiasts are not autism rather just mentally insane and understand to keep their special interest a secret.

well actually, orangeman is very close. beastiality is illegal such as child research and yes most child enthusiasts are not autistic rather just mentally insane and understand to keep their special interest a secret.
fixed errors

I thought he meant they WERE child enthusiasts.

I thought he meant they WERE child enthusiasts.
Well most pets don't live to 18 so I guess that too

Well most pets don't live to 18 so I guess that too
that makes pepper extremely lucky i suppose

I think he's mildly amusing.