OrangeMan is becoming a problem

Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15549 times)

so your saying we should 'attack' users even when their not causing a problem???

Why do people take anything kimon says seriously

not what i said. i said that you should stop making a fool of yourself. if the only thing you have to say is some dumbass deez nuts joke maybe it's better to just say nothing at all.
noedit im not trying to defend my post im just pretty sure responding with stupid stuff doesn't count as taking the bait
so your saying we should 'attack' users even when their not causing a problem???
i'm saying the only reason they keep coming back is because we so willingly accept them the moment they stop trolling, even though they're going to start trolling again as soon as they feel comfortable enough. we are under no obligation to be nice to repeat offenders just because they give us maybe an hour of normal posting before going back to trolling.

another thing i'd like to point out is that the forums is way too tolerant of trolls when they're not trolling. sure, their dramas get bumped when they start trolling, but when they start making relatively normal threads for the hell of it everybody starts acting all buddy buddy like they didn't just incite an online race war 30 minutes prior. this lack of consistency is practically conditioning people to let them think that everybody will forget about the stupid stuff you do the exact moment you take a break from trolling.

You have to be pretty damn petty to hold grudges on people over a lego forum.

You have to be pretty damn petty to hold grudges on people over a lego forum.
i'm not asking anyone to hold grudges, im just saying if they have an active 40 page drama and they just made a troll thread 2 hours ago you shouldn't just interact with them as if nothing had happened.

another thing i'd like to point out is that the forums is way too tolerant of trolls when they're not trolling. sure, their dramas get bumped when they start trolling, but when they start making relatively normal threads for the hell of it everybody starts acting all buddy buddy like they didn't just incite an online race war 30 minutes prior. this lack of consistency is practically conditioning people to let them think that everybody will forget about the stupid stuff you do the exact moment you take a break from trolling.
If it makes you feel any better we still hate you as much as we did before even when you're not memeing   :cookieMonster:

i like orangeman now, hes p cool when hes not being a tribal starfish

i like orangeman now, hes p cool when hes not being a tribal starfish
Please note the only reason why Buzzwaker likes OrangeMan is because of this post he made

Furries are subhumans

Please note the only reason why Buzzwaker likes OrangeMan is because of this post he made

DOWN WITH FURRIES! HURAH

My hatred for furries is much more extreme than that though

DON'T 👏 NORMALIZE 👏 TROLLING 👏

I don't see anything likable about orangeman. He's just a bland troll.

I don't get why people hate furries.

I don't get why people hate furries.
Probs because of their Odd Exclusive special interestes™

I am personally disgusted by the "stick it in her pooper" meme on this site, but I was forced to explain it to some inquisitive children in hopes to educate them. My childhood was marked by trauma and so I always take an opportunity to help them from living the same life as I did. In fact, I just got back from my make-a-wish foundation board meeting. It was said that children take the highest place in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1-5.) and so I have always strived to be a public servant. If my language came off as vulgar I apologize. Have a blessed day friend and know that god is always with you.
"18But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, loveual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person"
Matthew 15:18-20a

So if I could kindly request you calm down with the inflammatory posts.  Thanks.