Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151408 times)

this dock is loving awesome in every way possible

so whats the game that comes on the switch cartridge for the n64?? i cant see a label in that image

any day i went to walmart i'd glance down the video game isle and see if the nintendo section had a switch on display. of course there was never one. i looked today because i knew switches were being shipped to gamestop (it was across town though and i dont really like going there) and when i looked i didnt see one so i was a little upset. i decided to just look around the place to see what was cool and when i went around the other side of the video game section, low and behold, a switch in the CORNER of the display HIDING from my original viewpoint of the display case. when i got the lady at the main electronics counter to get it she was like 'you're really lucky, these things were flying off the shelves today'

any day i went to walmart i'd glance down the video game isle and see if the nintendo section had a switch on display. of course there was never one. i looked today because i knew switches were being shipped to gamestop (it was across town though and i dont really like going there) and when i looked i didnt see one so i was a little upset. i decided to just look around the place to see what was cool and when i went around the other side of the video game section, low and behold, a switch in the CORNER of the display HIDING from my original viewpoint of the display case. when i got the lady at the main electronics counter to get it she was like 'you're really lucky, these things were flying off the shelves today'

lmfao. some employee is gonna be pissed.
probably stashed it out of sight so he could buy it himself

probably cant run crysis 4k 60fps
oh Please, .,,. It can at LEASt run it at 16k 60000fps,,., stupid..

this dock is loving awesome in every way possible

They ruined a perfectly good N64

The reset button is broken

can confirm switch carts taste bad

You've poisoned yourself

You're going to die

RIP

I'm curious, But I don't wanna do it myself.

They ruined a perfectly good N64
it was already broken and not repairable. should've read into it