Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151672 times)

well thats ur loss m8
nah im still gonna buy it im just pissed off about it lmao

"Offering 1 game"

Bitch did you completely ignore the entire topic lol

"Offering 1 game"

Bitch did you completely ignore the entire topic lol

Kimon has clearly been talking about exclusives all this time. Stop trying to strawman

yeah it's a bit of an underwhelming launch, but i can't blame them for not wanting to frontload all their killer apps in Q1

still eager to see what E3's got in store for us this year though, i'm sure there's some rad stuff waiting to be announced

nintendo doesnt really have a huge array of worthwhile games so they kinda have to spread it out lol

Kimon has clearly been talking about exclusives all this time. Stop trying to strawman
Exclusives or not, there's still more than "one game" releasing at launch. Please don't deny facts.

Exclusives or not, there's still more than "one game" releasing at launch. Please don't deny facts.
i think the focus is more so on the hyped titles like breath of the wild that actually sell consoles

yeah man i cant wait to play forgetin..  Little Inferno on my brand new console.

yeah man i cant wait to play forgetin..  Little Inferno on my brand new console.
It's a launch title, is it not?

There is more than 1 launch title for the console my dude, stop claming it as so

yeah man i cant wait to play forgetin..  Little Inferno on my brand new console.
well not everyone has already played little inferno, smartass.
i haven't. so therefor it will still be a new experience for me
also, like a week left. there will be restless nights
EDIT :

WTF !??!!?!? ONLY 2 GENDERS TO CREATE YOUR MII WITH!?!?!?!? loveIST!!!!! GET WIT HTHE TIMES NINTENDO
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:04:48 PM by crazies alt »

It's a launch title, is it not?

There is more than 1 launch title for the console my dude, stop claming it as so
well not everyone has already played little inferno, smartass.
i haven't. so therefor it will still be a new experience for me
the point is that titles like little inferno aren't going to be the ones that will sell the switch. titles like splatoon 2, mario odyssey, breath of the wild, etc. are the kinds of exclusives that draw consumers to the platform, and the switch launch only really has one of those titles. and again, there's business sense behind that; it looks like nintendo is going for the long-term rather than trying to show a massive bump in sales followed by a long drought of worthwhile exclusives, and that's totally reasonable. the fact of the matter is just that there's arguably only one killer app available on launch, and that is definitely a (probably calculated) turnoff for many consumers

you can get little inferno for other platforms, presumably cheaper than you would on the switch. the fact remains that there is literally only 1 tantalizingly cool launch game, and it's honestly not worth $360 just to play it.

they're essentially only offering 1 (One) (Singular) game at launch
You still stated this as if it's fact there is only one game being released at launch. Nowhere is it said or implied that "there are much more games but they aren't as big"

You still stated this as if it's fact there is only one game being released at launch. Nowhere is it said or implied that "there are much more games but they aren't as big"
they're essentially only offering 1 (One) (Singular) game at launch, unless you want to buy a bomberman remake i guess
necesitas leer, puto

While we're on the subject of launch titles, Fast RMX and Shovel Knight have been confirmed to release on launch.
It's also worth noting that there will be no VC games available on launch day. The same goes for any video/media streaming stuff like Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc. and the web browser on the system.