[Brick pack] House bricks v2

Author Topic: [Brick pack] House bricks v2  (Read 28690 times)

Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to treat them like almighty kings, sorry that isn't how it works.
But it's polite to show people respect on the internet when they release an add-on, You wouldn't want to spend a long time making a Gamemode and then somebody coming on saying "How the forget do I use it" then saying it again. It's better to have some respect, Just because it's the internet doesn't mean they can treat everybody like stuff. It's still real people behind computers that should be spoken to like they are in front of them face to face. I fully understand what Rally is saying and I agree with him 100%

But I understand he's struggling to use my add-on and others too, yes I'll try my best to make a video when I have free time on my hands, Hey! I could have made one by the time I've typed all this out. The video will come.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:53:36 PM by Daniel.S »

Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to treat them like almighty kings, sorry that isn't how it works.
Idiots like you are the reason so few mods made for this game end up getting released. That wasn't the intention nor writing of my point.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:39:23 PM by McZealot »

Idiots like you are the reason so few mods made for this game end up getting released.
not really but okay

not really but okay
One of the leading reasons so few mods get released is that for some reason people will give the creator stuff for it instead of thanks. Someone is supplying you with a free tool and instead of showing appreciation or making some helpful criticism someone comes along and screams 'HOW THE forget DO I USE THIS' and when they don't get a response they immediately yell it again. So I answer their question: If you want to figure that out--asking more politely would be a good idea. That's certainly not asking for the OP to be 'treated like the almighty king' and you pretending like it does suggests some sort of indignant hostility like OP has a responsibility to give you free stuff. Ironic that you think of yourself so highly while pretending as though everyone else is propagating unreasonable standards.

You're trying to start an argument because you're bored. Go post in Drama or something.

One of the leading reasons so few mods get released is that for some reason people will give the creator stuff for it instead of thanks. Someone is supplying you with a free tool and instead of showing appreciation or making some helpful criticism someone comes along and screams 'HOW THE forget DO I USE THIS' and when they don't get a response they immediately yell it again. So I answer their question: If you want to figure that out--asking more politely would be a good idea. That's certainly not asking for the OP to be 'treated like the almighty king' and you pretending like it does suggests some sort of indignant hostility like OP has a responsibility to give you free stuff. Ironic that you think of yourself so highly while pretending as though everyone else is propagating unreasonable standards.

You're trying to start an argument because you're bored. Go post in Drama or something.

I'm so sorry. I had to.

I completely agree with McZealot

I'm so sorry. I had to.
This made me laugh so much

absolutely  d e s t r o y e d

these bricks are excellent - i can show you how to allow building inside the window/door frame if you want.
i'll see if i can make an expansion set of compatible bricks at some point

absolutely  d e s t r o y e d - Haha

these bricks are excellent - Thanks
i can show you how to allow building inside the window/door frame if you want. - Yes please, that would be excellent!
i'll see if i can make an expansion set of compatible bricks at some point That'd be good!
Alright guys I've made video tutorials on how to use all my bricks and if you have questions please don't forget to ask me.

So the videos I've not trimmed anything out because it would take forever on my i5 to render so I've just gone and uploaded it straight to YouTube

How to build a single floor house - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D84PFu-yNTQ&feature=youtu.be
How to build a double floor house - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr7-T6SOcgE&feature=youtu.be

Nice tutorial, explained it very well.

Once again great job and excited for the future development of this!

Nice tutorial, explained it very well.

Once again great job and excited for the future development of this!
Thanks dude! It makes me happy when I see comments like this, just makes my day even better :)

These are awesome.  Great tutorials as well!

Alright guys I've made video tutorials on how to use all my bricks and if you have questions please don't forget to ask me.

So the videos I've not trimmed anything out because it would take forever on my i5 to render so I've just gone and uploaded it straight to YouTube

How to build a single floor house - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D84PFu-yNTQ&feature=youtu.be
How to build a double floor house - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr7-T6SOcgE&feature=youtu.be
thank
btw what accent is that?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:12:30 PM by NotBomberguy »

thank
btw what accent is that?
Haha its a British Manchester horrible sounding accent