[Brick pack] House bricks v2

Author Topic: [Brick pack] House bricks v2  (Read 28469 times)

I could never build nice houses before this, plus now I was able to fit five houses and an apartment block below 1000 bricks. Incredible.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:21:29 PM by the_stitch »

I could never build nice houses before this, plus now I was able to fit five houses and an apartment block below 1000 bricks. Incredible.
Hey, thanks for downloading and have fun using them

Why we need Unturned when we CAN make Unturned?
P.S Great addon btw!

Why we need Unturned when we CAN make Unturned?
P.S Great addon btw!
Haha thanks! I really want to see someone make a survival with these, I would but it got boring so fast when playing

What about house bricks with prints on the outside so I could have like wooden textures or whatever?

preview of my map using these awesome bricks. they fit perfectly, really gives an unturned feel. this is the jungle biome area

preview of my map using these awesome bricks. they fit perfectly, really gives an unturned feel. this is the jungle biome area

WOW! I really can't wait to play that! Looking forward to seeing your server
What about house bricks with prints on the outside so I could have like wooden textures or whatever?
I were thinking that but that would take me a long time because I use badspots blb exporter which doesn't support uv mapping or whatever it is

Nice dude. The simplicity makes the houses look like Unturned houses ahaha. Fr though, this could be useful for large-mapped servers to reduce lag. Aye, someone get on the new Grand Theft Block map ;)

i was always a crap at building houses.
now i found that add-on, this may help me.
but not today nor tomorrow nor after-tomorrow....
i cant use computer now.

also, daniel-tastic add-on
yor prittie gud ét moldeling (holver ét viz teksti)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:57:00 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

i was always a crap at building houses.
now i found that add-on, this may help me.
but not today nor tomorrow nor after-tomorrow....
i cant use computer now.

also, daniel-tastic add-on
yor prittie gud ét moldeling (holver ét viz teksti)
Whats up with your computer bud?

my god these are better than I thought. I'm in love with these fake legos.

They're quick and easy, while still producing quality exteriors!

Funnily enough, they've got a slight GSF feel to the interiors, like the good ol' days of "moving in" to a random house on the maps!

I managed to get the old botwars mod working and I realized this makes it really easy to build a nice bot arena.

I've made five high quality houses in a row, all in a zen afternoon. This is definitely one of my favorites!
oddly enough needing to make sure all the ceiling plates are supported pushed me to incorporate more rooms and I ended up with interesting floorplans!

This is great for people with little understanding of building design or architecture!
Dan, you've really outdone yourself.
Only problem is that red house has inside stairs, and you weren't kidding about that being a pain. If those extra bricks get put in to make it a bit easier I'll faint.

Whats up with your computer bud?
didn't you hover over the text?
its written in pronouce

I managed to get the old botwars mod working and I realized this makes it really easy to build a nice bot arena.
aw man i still sometimes mess with botwars something about it's just charming
would ya mind releasing that arena

aw man i still sometimes mess with botwars something about it's just charming SAAAAAME
would ya mind releasing that arena
Hell yeah, I'll clear up the other houses to make the save a bit more focused. I would love to see botwars come back. Do you think Wallet would care if I uploaded a fresh link of his client and everything, since it was released on RTB?

well i don't know him like at all so idk but yea i'm sure he'd probably be aight with it