[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63508 times)

man im really swollowing all these updates

that was happening to me before i even installed soft shaders lol
i'll post a log later

yeah for some reason the combat shotgun turns transparent (like the player accessories or the old tf2 watches)

This is a great weapon pack, I have one question though. Is it possible to add a preference to disable the ammunition centerprint GUI? It gets in the way with other add-ons I have that use the center print text.

When I'm using SMM blood mod with this, it seems to leave a big puddle of blood at my feet whenever I reload

I can't reproduce the issue after restarting the server so idk what that was about

This is a great weapon pack, I have one question though. Is it possible to add a preference to disable the ammunition centerprint GUI? It gets in the way with other add-ons I have that use the center print text.

This would be nice
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:39:30 PM by Rally »

Damn lovey weapons

currently working on a pack of weapons that are actually almost exactly like hotline miami weapons, I just need to finish them up

Also are these the "Hotline Miami" weapons you were talking about in Suggestions and Requests

Damn lovey weapons

Also are these the "Hotline Miami" weapons you were talking about in Suggestions and Requests
yes

When I'm using SMM blood mod with this, it seems to leave a big puddle of blood at my feet whenever I reload

I can't reproduce the issue after restarting the server so idk what that was about
you were reloading too hard the poor guns were bleeding to death

for now you can just type this into console any time you start your server up
Code: [Select]
function sAmmo_display(%pl){}
i will release an update tomorrow with a pref to disable the bottom print counters

yeah for some reason the combat shotgun turns transparent (like the player accessories or the old tf2 watches)
I dont have an idea why this happens, if you are using custom shaders post downloads to them here
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:09:08 AM by Swollow »

for now you can just type this into console any time you start your server up
Code: [Select]
function sAmmo_display(%pl){}
i will release an update tomorrow with a pref to disable the bottom print counters
I dont have an idea why this happens, if you are using custom shaders post downloads to them here

it occurs without custom shaders

Are you using Milkshape? If you are, export the model as DTS. When it brings up the little box, doubleclick on all the materials and make sure 'Fullbright' or 'Glow' or whatever its called isn't checked.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285430.0

Are you using Milkshape? If you are, export the model as DTS. When it brings up the little box, doubleclick on all the materials and make sure 'Fullbright' or 'Glow' or whatever its called isn't checked.
i dont use milkshape, all of the textures are identical in settings to all the other textures on the other guns

I just downloaded and try using the soft shadows and I didn't experience this

I don't know how to fix this since I can't replicate it

whoever has that white gun issue, try deleting cache.db?