roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)

Author Topic: roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)  (Read 20421 times)

by 2020 robux will just be removed and you have to directly buy items with money, the games page will only have the games with most likes and never show anything else, you need to pay for roblox studio monthly, builders club will cost twice as much and can't be bought annually, all custom audio has to be sound effects and all music is removed, packages and heads get removed and everyone is forced to wear just one package based on their love, the logo becomes magenta comic sans, all offsale items get completely removed, all seasonal/holiday events are gone, all gear becomes rental, you need to pay to unlock your account after a 1-day ban, and you need to pay to verify your account

either that or it'll just implode because of all the inflation
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:18:08 PM by TableSalt »

incase ye didnt read and are saying "rip my avatar"
Important – Action Required: We highly encourage users to save outfits with unique body part colors now if they wish to go back to them in the future. Otherwise, after we launch the new Avatar Editor page in the next few weeks, you will only be able to select one color at a time to represent all body parts going forward. Until then, you can continue customizing the color of individual body parts as you please.

which is why its even more stupid. the system for having different colors in place but they just prevent you from continuing to use it.

incase ye didnt read and are saying "rip my avatar"
Think of the future players

Doesn't the Roblox logo looks like the Bethesda logo?

Doesn't the Roblox logo looks like the Bethesda logo?

I think they ran out of ideas lol.

Maybe they're trying not to end up with the terrible fate of their community dying via lack of updates.
And are horribly failing

an update that takes away your ability to do something for literally no reason is supposed to be "innovative"? these people have gone full handicap

proof that the development team is slowly going insane after all these years