Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?

Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11575 times)

tfw ur an idiot
TFW you call people idiots instead of making a point.

Unless you think we should all agree that child enthusiasm is okay.

TFW you call people idiots instead of making a point.
Unless you think we should all agree that child enthusiasm is okay.
actually my point is that you're an idiot
luckily, you're making that point for me

Both above posters are handicaps if we're being honest

unlike with stocking or tony im actually struggling to figure out if Matthew is actually trolling or a handicap

unlike with stocking or tony im actually struggling to figure out if Matthew is actually trolling or a handicap
possibly a little bit of both

Actually neither, I'm smart, and people are just triggered because they don't like what I have to say.

Actually neither, I'm smart
at least you can still make people laugh

pretty sure it's a joke movement to defame the LGBTQ movement, I'm quite certain it was debunked a couple years ago

not going to try and pass that statement as fact though, as I haven't looked much into it

Okay that's good

Actually neither, I'm smart, and people are just triggered because they don't like what I have to say.

smart

i really like the name saga for the lgbt movement though

lgbt creates the problem where everyone wants their own loveuality included, so you get lgbtqpaadbbq+ but saga is just: "loveuality and gender acceptance" which more accurately describes the movement

i really like the name saga for the lgbt movement though
lgbt creates the problem where everyone wants their own loveuality included, so you get lgbtqpaadbbq+ but saga is just: "loveuality and gender acceptance" which more accurately describes the movement
I think mogai or mogii is better. "marginalized orientations, gender identities, and interlove" (they both mean the same thing just abbreviated differently)