Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?

Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11670 times)

because i, and a lot of other people, have 0 trust for Annoying Orange. there is a lot of noise out there, even from before he became a candidate, saying he is a compulsive liar. the fact that the vice president is anti lgbt doesnt help.
ill see how upset ill be when he's in the house for a few years more.

also lgbtq+ is upset at Annoying Orange for winning simply because we breathe the same air as all humans and he's a climate change denier and i really dont like the new page he set up on the white house website.

because i, and a lot of other people, have 0 trust for Annoying Orange. there is a lot of noise out there, even from before he became a candidate, saying he is a compulsive liar. the fact that the vice president is anti lgbt doesnt help.
ill see how upset ill be when he's in the house for a few years more.

also lgbtq+ is upset at Annoying Orange for winning simply because we breathe the same air as all humans and he's a climate change denier and i really dont like the new page he set up on the white house website.
all pages were taken down and archived elsewhere because those were things that happened under Obama's campaign. it doesn't mean they're being dismissed

im sorry but what the forget is the q?

im sorry but what the forget is the q?

queer, for anything that doesn't fall under other categories

hence why we have either lgbtq or lgbt+, which always makes me giggle when somebody goes lgbtq+

wait what's the point of the + if the q represents misc

all pages were taken down and archived elsewhere because those were things that happened under Obama's campaign. it doesn't mean they're being dismissed
i know this, that is not what i said. the climate change page actually got changed, not just removed.

queer, for anything that doesn't fall under other categories

hence why we have either lgbtq or lgbt+, which always makes me giggle when somebody goes lgbtq+

The forget is with this LGBTQP stuff btw

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:47:02 AM by Charles Barkley »

wait what's the point of the + if the q represents misc
there's a lot of discourse about it and having a + is just an easy way to make it a catch-all term

-snip-
P = child enthusiasm

So you know, GG no Re.

RIP LGBTQ Moral High Ground.

pretty sure it's a joke movement to defame the LGBTQ movement, I'm quite certain it was debunked a couple years ago

not going to try and pass that statement as fact though, as I haven't looked much into it

also: regarding the lgbtq community being upset with Annoying Orange winning,

akio says: "cause there gay"

pretty sure it's a joke movement to defame the LGBTQ movement, I'm quite certain it was debunked a couple years ago

not going to try and pass that statement as fact though, as I haven't looked much into it
either way i don't see how it'd be representative of the community as a whole. it probs is just a joke account tho, there are tons of things like that and they're normally hilarious. you can usually tell because they're incredibly up-front and transparent about it to the point of absurdity