Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?

Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11690 times)

I think mogai or mogii is better. "marginalized orientations, gender identities, and interlove" (they both mean the same thing just abbreviated differently)

i can get behind this, they are the same thing essentially

Actually neither, I'm smart, and people are just triggered because they don't like what I have to say.
this may be the worst post I've ever read

Actually neither, I'm smart, and people are just triggered because they don't like what I have to say.

No, you are an idiot for believing that all LGBT people believe that child enthusiasm is okay.

so are a lot of cosmetic surgeries. can't imagine you'd whine about someone wanting botox

yeah, except when you get your organs "changed", they are completely non-functional and the body won't even try closing them up as a wound

I don't know the process for cosmetic surgery, but your face definitely doesn't stay cut up

so are a lot of cosmetic surgeries. can't imagine you'd whine about someone wanting botox
I mean I do generally have less respect for anyone who gets a cosmetic surgery that's not strictly reconstructive. You don't really think we see women with boobjobs as anything but thots, do you?

Beyond that, love change operations obviously have political implications not present with other cosmetic surgeries. No one debates whether a person should be able to compete in the Olympics, get a scholarship, or be able to change their license because they got botox.

yeah, except when you get your organs "changed", they are completely non-functional and the body won't even try closing them up as a wound
are you implying your love organs are non-functional after a lovechange? legit asking im confused

i, an intellect

I'm not really sure, probably cause the LGBTQ+ community is often associated with liberals? I mean I'm gay and I'm glad he won though.

I'm smart, and people are just triggered because they don't like what I have to say.

Word for word verbatim, you're acting just like a triggered libtard.

I'm not really sure, probably cause the LGBTQ+ community is often associated with liberals? I mean I'm gay and I'm glad he won though.
yeah power minorities tend to lean left as a whole and that definitely has something to do with it

his last name is another word for fart