[news] THE WALL IS GOING UP

Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 22905 times)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38740717

Along with an executive order to out the wall up, Annoying Orange has apparently defunded sanctuaries for undocumented immigrants. What could be next?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:53:10 PM by Taciturn »

taxpayer dollars
           |
           |
           V

jesus he wasn't lying

taxpayer dollars
useless concrete structure busting through mountains 'n' villages

YEEEEEEEE

taxpayer dollars

I don't mind paying for the loving wall

ah but mexico is paying for it
that's what they want us to think

that's what they want us to think
their "forget you" was a clear sign of friendship and economic support

yeah but i do
unlike you i'd like my tax money to go towards important stuff like improving education and solving international conflicts

not building a 15 billion dollar 6 foot wall that won't do much except keep out 15 mexicans a year
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:57:01 PM by Perry »

I and many other people do. Estimates have put it at around or above 20 billion, which isn't including upkeep and maintenance. I'd like my children's children not to have to pay off something that most likely won't work.

if they decide to pull the wall money out of my paycheck i'm going to be the first to protest

forget your car tires i want my money

i saw a funny tweet saying that "feminists can differentiate between 97 genders but not legal and illegal immigrants"

gave me a good laugh

ultimately, I think Annoying Orange's intentions with the wall are good - to keep out illegal foreign criminals, just how he's going about it is iffy - which is consequently creating all this controversy