LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48433 times)

your first ban, the reason you gave for killing somebody was "because i'm lord tony"?

So I can't roleplay as Lord Tony?

It was because you added several pages to a drama for each and every ban regardless of the validity. Despite complaining each step of the way that the server was bullstuff,

So you people ban me because I call you out on your bullstuff?

Someone has to call out a server for its bullstuff.

It would take quite the stuff stain to not be able to find the list of all of the admins on sapphire. Figure it out
I cant check the forums to see, can I?

So I can't roleplay as Lord Tony?
That's literally rule 1 of the server.
No, really, it is.
1. Use an appropriate roleplaying name.
 - Do not use your Blockland username.

But Lord Tony is pretty medieval.

Lord tony is just as mideval as Sir Wright or something like that. Lord Tony is not breaking that rule if he goes with "Lord Tony"

Lord tony is just as mideval as Sir Wright or something like that. Lord Tony is not breaking that rule if he goes with "Lord Tony"
He still shouldn't have been killing people because of his name.

I know, I wasn't defending that.

People killed others in their name all the time back then.

God willed it so.

What amazes me is that Tony doesn't read the rule when it's right in front of him.
- Do not use your Blockland username.

I'd like to point out that both this and the Magus drama ultimately were spawned by a list of stuffty overbearing rules on both servers, and horrendous administrations carrying them out.
If these two threads have proved anything, it's that some of the SapphireServer admins don't care about fair or fun gameplay as much as they care about upholding handicapped legal technicalities to the letter and permanently banning people for daring to criticize their oh-so-perfect server.

People killed others in their name all the time back then.

God willed it so.
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Should probably note that we did make an attempt to make the rules less strict and clearer to understand- and people complained about the lessened restrictions.
Notably:
- If you are a ruler, such as a King or Queen, Commander, Captain, Regent, Prince, Princess, or Lord you can be KILLED for any reason.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Should probably note that we did make an attempt to make the rules less strict and clearer to understand- and people complained about the lessened restrictions.
Yeah because you didn't fix stuff. Your rules are as long as a short essay. How do you seriously expect players to be able to memorize and go along with something like that? Try getting it down to less than 80 words, and remove all the handicapped technicalities.

Most likely because you and the team failed at that task

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
What did he mean by this??????