Furrys rape child

Author Topic: Furrys rape child  (Read 12868 times)

are you having a bad day lmao? all he said was dogs and humans can communicate. thats it. end of story. hes not debating that a dog can consent to love.
nvm you edited your post

Yeah I said they can understand our tone of voice and body language to a degree. Not with much complexity or nuance. Wtf are you on tonight?? This is the second thread where u went off on a wild ass tangent. It's awkward bro please stop embarrassing me :/

Wtf are you on tonight??

I've noticed almost every argument or debate now INH randomly jumps in to call the argument stupid or wildly misinterpret something and get heated about it. It's getting fairly annoying.

"Not all _____"

The mentality has to carry for everything.
No finites.

I've noticed almost every argument or debate now INH randomly jumps in to call the argument stupid or wildly misinterpret something and get heated about it. It's getting fairly annoying.

He's a scared 15 year old seeking to jump in and stir stuff up cus he doesn't want to be bullied.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:48:08 AM by BassCrossMegaman1 »

Ah, so this is what Renard and Futret have been up to in their spare time.

I dunno about you guys, but I've never had a cat come up and wiggle its pusillanimous individual at me.

I dunno about you guys, but I've never had a cat come up and wiggle its pusillanimous individual at me.
no but you've probably seen a dog hump someone before

no but you've probably seen a dog hump someone before
I forgeted a bitch a couple times, that's the same thing right?