Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 38210 times)

Yeah, all those poor ATM machines murdered, man. Really harrowing. Is the new strategy of the alt-right to get their asses kicked and cry about it online?
the forget is this

And I thought leasuresuits post was stupid
Im pulling a typical rally/tony post lmfao

Im pulling a typical rally/tony post lmfao
okay fair enough they're trolling constantly so its easy to see

Badspots on it. Schools have become a conveyor belt for the left to control people. Teachers are by a huge margin liberal and have no qualms forcing their political opinions into their lessons. Even in the south this is a huge thing.

Dude the fact that you're seriously trying to excuse people rioting because someone is trying to use their constitutional rights is so loving autistic I can't put it into words

I've seen more expression of free speech from "radical far-leftists" than I have from the alt-right, who spend more time getting their asses kicked and bitching and moaning online about "the tolerant left". All you guys do is complain about "muh free speech" when it reality, people protest and use civil disobedience at your events because they don't want to hear what you have to say, because you're cowardly loving weirdos.

Badspots on it. Schools have become a conveyor belt for the left to control people. Teachers are by a huge margin liberal and have no qualms forcing their political opinions into their lessons. Even in the south this is a huge thing.

Actually, conservative education is really a ploy by Republicans to keep the population dumb so they keep voting them.

See, I can make dumb conspiracy theories too.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:34:57 AM by LeisureSuit912 »

LBJ is quoted about keeping blacks dumb and poor and he'll have them voting dem for the next 100 years.

I've seen more expression of free speech from "radical far-leftists" than I have from the alt-right, who spend more time getting their asses kicked and bitching and moaning online about "the tolerant left". All you guys do is complain about "muh free speech" when it reality, people protest and use civil disobedience at your events because they don't want to hear what you have to say, because you're cowardly loving weirdos.
I know I call a lot of posts autistic but supersuits last two are the most autistic I've seen this calender year.

Trashing private businesses and public resources isn't free speach, it's destruction of private property. You're so loving handicapped you obviously can't understand this, so I'm going to stop trying to explain things in clear rational terms.

Don't you mean liesuresuit and not supersuit?

Badspot

• Administrator
Yeah, all those poor ATM machines murdered, man. Really harrowing. Is the new strategy of the alt-right to get their asses kicked and cry about it online?

They chased a man down and beat him unconscious with clubs.  They hit him after he was out on the ground. 

Need to bring back police cudgels and bean bag bullets. Tell them to go home, they say no, they get the stick, repeat. Simple.

Need to bring back police cudgels and bean bag bullets. Tell them to go home, they say no, they get the stick, repeat. Simple.
*if they're rioting

*if they're rioting

Yes good distinction.

OT: So how do I get an avatar?

Yes good distinction.

OT: So how do I get an avatar?
Go to your profile, and off to the left under Modify Profile click Forum Profile Information. Upload a 75x pic and ur good to go.

Go to your profile, and off to the left under Modify Profile click Forum Profile Information. Upload a 75x pic and ur good to go.

Thanks dudesef.