Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32755 times)

"i won't tell you who i am, you'll have to figure it out yourselves" is the loudest cry for attention i've ever heard
so true lmao

so true lmao

Aren't you the one that pretended to be a girl for a while?

His sister, if I recall. Dude's got a lying problem.

His sister, if I recall. Dude's got a lying problem.

Apparently both him and Fox have multiple problems.

"i won't tell you who i am, you'll have to figure it out yourselves" is the loudest cry for attention i've ever heard
so true lmao
Come on man

so true lmao

Come on man

Irony is lost on most of the people here unfortunately. Just another case of pot and kettle.

This is about as believable as when taboo claimed to be a middle aged married teacher

This is about as believable as when taboo claimed to be a middle aged married teacher

I already posted a picture of me and my girlfriend at an outting. What? Do you creepers want pictures of the kids or something. Christ.

I already posted a picture of me and my girlfriend at an outting. What? Do you creepers want pictures of the kids or something. Christ.
Yes, make them hold up a sign that says "my daddy is a troll on the blockland forums" and i'll believe you

How is this relevant exactly? As someone who used to do things like that, you'd think my opinion would be held in higher regard. Kinda like how Ted Bundy, a serial killer himself, gave input on how to find The Green River Killer.

Yes, make them hold up a sign that says "my daddy is a troll on the blockland forums" and i'll believe you

You're a creep.

How is this relevant exactly? As someone who used to do things like that, you'd think my opinion would be held in higher regard. Kinda like how Ted Bundy, a serial killer himself, gave input on how to find The Green River Killer.

Comparing yourself to a serial killer. Interesting choice.

so true lmao

Come on man
Wow, something I did over a year ago? By that logic nobody should take you seriously for the things you've done here years ago as well.

You're a creep.
I'll settle for it saying something about you being a stuffposter, but that's my final offer