Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71128 times)

Yeah, I didn't steal that or make it for GMod. It was made for Oblivion for my Orc warrior.

The sword is such a basic design that it's not impossible two models of it would look so identical.

Creative place for the drill.

Nice one Packer.

and then another weapon from me, M468.

Looks badass packer is that for v9?

Looks badass packer is that for v9?

/facepalm

It is for the Rock Raiders Mod.

I beleive skele is the fraud as its easy to get a texture change when you open it in a modeling program. Every part of the sword looks identical.

Skele wouldn't copy a model.
Besides, as he stated, the model itself is so simple that they look identical.

but they wouldnt look so identical there in only a textur diffrence because of the program i opened it in

I thougt it was lighting difrence not texture.... They looked the same to me.

The models are totally different, if you can't see the difference, you aren't looking hard enough.

Look at the ridge that runs down the middle of the blade. On Skele's model, it connects directly to a vertex of the triangle at the top of the grip. On the Gmod model, the ridge completely misses the vertex of the triangle.

Also, the grips are shaped differently. The upper part of the grip flows directly and smoothly into the hook of the blade on Skele's model. On the Gmod model, the angle between the hook and the grip are different, which makes a small corner there.

... no there the same

... no there the same

friend, stop making useless posts.

I'm working on a simple fish so I can get a hang of modeling with MS3D itself, as I have been using Wings3d the whole time. However, I was running into a few problems. One of them being that it looked a bit dark, and a few problems with the model itself. Here are some different angles.

I think I did good for a first try doing actual modeling with MS3D itself.