Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71961 times)

You showed me and some others the save a while ago?

Well Monty I just hope you actually made them this time.......
They look awfully close to some of those other ones you
posted that turned out to not be yours.....

ET phone home!

Now that V9 is out, you should make wire mod bricks :P Like when activated they could have diffrent animations or something.

Double Toast

Antallion eat your heart out....

Wiremod for blockland?

If it lets me blow stuff up in very creative ways, i dont care if i have to graduate from harvard to use it.
lemmeh get mah textbooks.

Now that V9 is out, you should make wire mod bricks :P Like when activated they could have diffrent animations or something.

That would be great. Bricks that automatically set some relay events and spawn those models when you create them? It would probably allow people to have an easy way to make contraptions.

That would be great. Bricks that automatically set some relay events and spawn those models when you create them? It would probably allow people to have an easy way to make contraptions.

Yep :D

I would love that D:

Well Monty I just hope you actually made them this time.......
They look awfully close to some of those other ones you
posted that turned out to not be yours.....
I knew my turbosquid friend trap would work, there's always a couple of trolls out there looking for a challenge. Tells you a whole lot about the users of this kind of site.

No it is cause this is my thread and I am trying to maintain decency. I can't let it turn into a 'post other peoples models here' cause then I would have to change the thread name and people have gotten banned for doing that to often. So if you stole models once it is quit obvious you A: have no actual skills and have to borrow other peoples or B: a kleptomaniac. Either A or B almost positively prove that every thing you post is not yours and you are just a mimic ridding on other peoples success to get you threw life. Also what the heck kind of trap is that? It sounds more like you are just trying to cover your rear and escape with what ever dignity you have managed to hide (or download off of a site).

It's lost on him Monty :(

He literally has no idea what you said, not even what it's in context with (protip: not him).

Also, Monty is A) a better modeller than you, from what I've seen and 2)... no, B) a pyromaniac.

Just go back and read the previous posts a few pages back and you will see why I doubt the athenticity of all this. What really proves it all is that he stoped posting in any thing but DF topics once every one caught on to him.

"He literally has no idea what you said, not even what it's in context with"

How do I not know what he means? He is saying I fell for some trap and that makes me a cigarette, he is also calling me a troll, and he is forming and inane opinion of the blockland comunity based off of the fact he was a asshat and stole models and got pissed on for it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 03:34:14 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

It's lost on him Monty :(

He literally has no idea what you said, not even what it's in context with (protip: not him).

Also, Monty is A) a better modeller than you, from what I've seen and 2)... no, B) a pyromaniac.

I fail to see how stealing models and claiming them to be yours makes someone a better modeller.

m35 transport ive been workin on. 1k poly :D

(Jeep has 900 polys)

HOLY COWS peaceful! thats a kick arse truck! :D

I fail to see how stealing models and claiming them to be yours makes someone a better modeller.
The ones he doesn't steal.

You should see my fat nerd model, its disgusting  :cookieMonster: