Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71105 times)

Bolt is gone. Me, Jookia, Racer, and Destiny are the only ones left. Bolt said we should take care of it while he's gone.
I'm not gone.. I said you or destiny could post the [P] topic because I was forum banned

I'm glad you didn't just make that out of primitives. It could have looked awful.
I lol'd. I'll model a bear tonight. I need one anyway.

I'm not gone.. I said you or destiny could post the [P] topic because I was forum banned

Oh. I thought you were gone. I also thought youre a fake Boltster

On Topic: Here are my 2 jets for Battlefield | Pack. Still in progress and improvements.

F13-37 "Rex"

A-10 "Thunderbolt"

You can point out any mistakes/suggestions/comments that you think can help. That will help me alot.

Too much poly's is the only thing I'm worried about.

Also

Nice jet. Also, What Vert said.

I made my first gun today but I dont know how to post images on the forums  :panda: but its a really crappy
pistol anyway and I just used the script from gun you start with when downloading blockland because I dont have a scripting program...otherwise i'd show the world how crappy I can make stuff lol

You onnly need norepad to edit .cs files so you don't need a programing tool you need to know how to program.

Notepad* lol. "NOREPAD: PROGRAMMING TOOL. DOES THE THINKING FOR YOU."

Bitch, the best thing in the world: Rock and sharp rock to carve in rock. Also, a dull rock, to sharpen the sharp rock. I fyou make a mistake, go find another rock.

Notepad* lol. "NOREPAD: PROGRAMMING TOOL. DOES THE THINKING FOR YOU."

And is it so bad that I have a key bord made out of crap? Half the keys only work half the time.

If that's for Blockland, way too many poly's.

Wow, you guys are getting pretty good at modifying and reshaping primitives, but those who are modelling from scratch, gg to you too. :cookieMonster:

I'm gonna win.

If that's for Blockland, way too many poly's.

Haha, yes it's a very high poly model. (6254)
I was thinking of making something like this for blockland but it turned out too big :3