Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]

Author Topic: Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]  (Read 8250 times)

me and brickman with the help of khorde and myst got all the way to master builder. i think the game purposefully makes it harder to get golden bricks the higher level you are.

also WHEN YOU PLAY ON A FRIENDS SERVER JOIN ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SAVE SLOT BECAUSE IT DOES IN FACT SAVE CERTAIN ELEMENTS TO YOUR LOCAL SAVE AND IT CAUSED ME TO LOSE A TON OF SINGLE PLAYER PROGRESS

the fact that the game has progression now gave me enough reason to buy it a few minutes ago, i like exploration.

Playing multiplayer with vitawrap when the game suddenly glitched out.
We lost all our progress, he was rank 9 and I was rank 5, everything is gone now

Should've been delayed again to be honest

Playing multiplayer with vitawrap when the game suddenly glitched out.
We lost all our progress, he was rank 9 and I was rank 5, everything is gone now

Should've been delayed again to be honest
how were you both different ranks? the ranks are global to everyone on the server

the ranks are global to everyone on the server

why in the world would they do that.. wtf

why in the world would they do that.. wtf
all of the progress made is server sided, but for whatever reason it also gets loaded onto whatever your local save is that you picked

i used a save that had about 40 golden bricks and me and brickman made it all the way to 100 bricks on his server. i look back at my local save and i have 93 bricks

re-bought the game, got the early access rewards somehow heh

Is it worth playing now?

but singleplayer yeees

i did it i done and did it

also i never bothered to change my character at all yet cus i played most of it in first person oops

im at 29 gold bricks at the moment
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:56:24 AM by JumboMuffin »

anyone else dislike how if you enable a certain head they walk weirdly?
i want to use the caveman head but he walks like a caveman when i enable it and it's really annoying

the players characteristics are within their head. id disagree though i actually like it.

cool

I wish I could add a cape without taking my armor off.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:47:50 AM by FreedomBringer »

-image snip-
cool

I wish I could add a cape without taking my armor off.
Cool outfit, and welcome to the forums friend!