Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]

Author Topic: Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]  (Read 8089 times)

LEGO Worlds was launched in early access on the 1st June 2015. The game was originally set to be out of early access on the 24th Feb 2017, then the 2nd March but was again delayed to the 7th March. Anyone who bought the game before the 7th March 2017 got an in-game hat and a free copy of the game's soundtrack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:31:00 AM by JumboMuffin »

Speaking of it, I honestly think the Tt game formula limits this game quite a lot, I can't explain why but it doesn't seem as open as it should be.

I wanted that game for like 1 year at that time.
I still haven't played it.
Welp.

I wanted that game for like 1 year at that time.
I still haven't played it.
Welp.

well it's boring as forget so yeah

funny how that they're going out of early access the same day as blocklands birthday

funny how that they're going out of early access the same day as blocklands birthday
they're still salty badspot denied them rights back in 2006 heh

I think the games multiplayer now

I think the games multiplayer now
broken as hell multiplayer, yeah

well if its broken cant u just rebuild it.....

There are some that ask: If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make noise?...

the game isn't even near finished on PC and they already want to release it on every consoles
they're just killing the game at this point

i spent an hour traveling around collecting all the models till i "completed" the game and it became nothing more than digital designer if i felt like it.
at least minecraft serves a purpose in continual exploration.

they're just killing the game at this point
Because WB Games doesn't want to support anything aside from the bread-&-butter formulaic stuff that handicaps keep buying because MUH NOSTALGIA.