Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]

Author Topic: Lego Worlds Topic - [Out of Early Access Now!]  (Read 8256 times)

i built this cool ass house in the mountain

wait so does it suck or no

honestly idk if it's really worth the whole $30 since there's still some problems with the game but it's definitely way better than it was before and i'm enjoying it
maybe wait for a sale whenever that'll be or if you already have the money and don't have anything you feel like spending it on and you like lego-related things like blockland then go for it

I'm convinced.

jk I'm really hesitant to buy it
dont actually buy it unless you were set on buying it i just had that title for the video

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145789
prob an alt of the original freedom bringer
i am been tricked

also really nice house trog, must've taken ages :o

This game is loving broken, the shop doesnt let me buy stuff half the time, even though I have enough money.

4 out of 5 times it feels like the game isn't responding to my inputs.

This game is loving broken, the shop doesnt let me buy stuff half the time, even though I have enough money.

4 out of 5 times it feels like the game isn't responding to my inputs.

"ONLINE LAG!!", "IM PUSHING BUTTONS", "WTF I WAS BLOCKING THAT!!!"

"ONLINE LAG!!", "IM PUSHING BUTTONS", "WTF I WAS BLOCKING THAT!!!"
Online lag... in single player.

If this has online lag, it must have online drm.
In which case forget Tt.

Anywho, im talking like it NEVER responds.
Every time i try buying stuff from the shop, despite having enough studs, i cant buy it and it give me the "no "sound effect.

It was a DarkSydePhil reference. The best tournament fighter in the fighting game community.

It was a DarkSydePhil reference. The best tournament fighter in the fighting game community.
i thought his half life speedrun was pretty good too. man, those crouch jumps...