Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32379 times)

forget I didn't get to play.

Nah that's not my gripe with it. Just felt like every round boiled down to going from A to B to C with little variation in play. Get outside, rush towers till two are down, break wall. Of course you can do other stuff in between like getting the buff dude or smoke bombs but over all play style was repetitive to me.

Needless to say though can be definitely appreciate the effort, and again great job.
yah im definitely concerned about that. im hoping to impelment more features/maps or redesign existing ones so that its a less straightforward game, with possibilities for actual strategy and teamwork past mobbing a tower together.

One thing about the current state of things i dont like is how easy it is to break into the gen room without a team push to distract the guards. I want to overall lessen the impact of individual prisoners over the outcome of the game, esp against inexperienced or unskilled guards

Im probably going to add a way for guards to shoot prisoners under their own tower, and buff soap to have more useful effects other than sliding and deflecting a shot while sliding. I also have other ideas regarding guard's counterplay against mobbing prisoners, and for ways for guards on the other side of the prison support the one being targeted

i dont blame you; we're working on adding more maps
I'm tagging along to make a winter map.

Damn, looks like fun. Wish I could be there.

Depending on tomorrow, may or may not be able to host. The reason for delay is additional content planned, which we want to put in the game ASAP.

i was at work the whole forgetin TIME
the solution is simple: get yourself fired

real money
italics did 9/11

When's the server opening? Been waiting all day.

When's the server opening? Been waiting all day.
Conan is asleep I believe.

You had better be hosting three hours from now. I won't miss this twice in a row.

Conan is asleep I believe.
no im not omg

hosting in about 2 hrs

no im not omg

hosting in about 2 hrs
You're not hosting, are you?