Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32715 times)

hey that's today. idk if I'll be on. rocket league, u know

stuffs happening in like 3 hours

Going up in half an hour!

professor layton found the admin password decided to be a badmin and clear all bricks
he was perma'd
blame currently going on blockland glass' admin prefs system
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:05:24 PM by Mr Queeba »

professor layton found the admin password decided to be a badmin and clear all bricks
he was perma'd
blame currently going on blockland glass' admin system
not admin system, prefs system. i specifically removed all the irrelevant prefs and stuff by editing prefs.cs but glass reloads its version of prefs without asking.

Really high quality but can't feel like it's incredibly repetitive, at least to me.

just remove glass on the server until further notice.

Really high quality but can't feel like it's incredibly repetitive, at least to me.
i dont blame you; we're working on adding more maps

i'm also probably going to get a VPS with these donations so you guys lag less.

just remove glass on the server until further notice.
i actually put it back, but removed the BLPrefs folder in the server folder under config, since I figured thats where the stuff was saved. Works, but still a hidden feature that should either be emphasized exists, or removed.

Next hosting time is this Sunday! See you guys then!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:34:20 PM by Conan »

i was at work the whole forgetin TIME

i dont blame you; we're working on adding more maps

Nah that's not my gripe with it. Just felt like every round boiled down to going from A to B to C with little variation in play. Get outside, rush towers till two are down, break wall. Of course you can do other stuff in between like getting the buff dude or smoke bombs but over all play style was repetitive to me.

Needless to say though can be definitely appreciate the effort, and again great job.

its a very fun but very narrow/linear gamemode

when can i buy the dlc