How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?

Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8623 times)

this. just develop a friendship with her, ask her if she'd like to hang out with you sometime.
I actually hanged out at her place todat
We watched anime all day long, it was fun.
Her family chill af, we all share similar interests.
My best friend (wich happens to be her neighbor) is already "shipping" us or whatever the cool kids say.

I just dont know if the feeling is mutual or one sided. She acts close, sure. But she does that to all of her friends. Its hard to tell if she is genuinly attracted to me or is just being friendly. Ofcourse being the socially icompetent sperg i dont really show any interest either out of fear of losing her. I dont really want to make things awkward between us.

Edit: why and how did I even lock this  thread lmao
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:54:10 PM by espio100 »

text her and talk to her and remember that all girls like a boy who makes them laugh. I have a girlfriend and she laughs whenever me and her talk which is one of the reasons why she's attracted to me. Also talk on snapchat and snap each other about things and if you keep doing it it'll work

straight up say it to her

don't do any of these cringy things people said and you might have a chance

text her and talk to her and remember that all girls like a boy who makes them laugh. I have a girlfriend and she laughs whenever me and her talk which is one of the reasons why she's attracted to me. Also talk on snapchat and snap each other about things and if you keep doing it it'll work
shes laughing at you not with you

Edit: why and how did I even lock this  thread lmao
u locked this thread like u lock your heart...

I actually hanged out at her place todat
We watched anime all day long, it was fun.
Her family chill af, we all share similar interests.
My best friend (wich happens to be her neighbor) is already "shipping" us or whatever the cool kids say.

I just dont know if the feeling is mutual or one sided. She acts close, sure. But she does that to all of her friends. Its hard to tell if she is genuinly attracted to me or is just being friendly. Ofcourse being the socially icompetent sperg i dont really show any interest either out of fear of losing her. I dont really want to make things awkward between us.

Edit: why and how did I even lock this  thread lmao
and you didn't even smash? chances are prolly already ruined lmao

Dude you'll never know if she likes you unless you admit your feelings to her. If when you do and she says she only likes you as a friend, accept it and don't allow that to make it awkward.

and if it does become awkward you're totally screwed and not in that way

You don't, just loving straight up ask her out and don't richard around being "friends".

Take risks, don't be a pusillanimous individual, and most importantly text should only be for planning, and don't be that loser who asks someone out digitally.

Face to face, or don't bother.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:05:56 PM by Postal »

You don't, just loving straight up ask her out and don't richard around being "friends".

Take risks, don't be a pusillanimous individual, and most importantly text should only be for planning, and don't be that loser who asks someone out digitally.

lol why's it gotta be the extremes of both ends
I've seen like only 2 other people post something reasonable that won't get you in a handicapped situation and this isn't one

Take risks, don't be a pusillanimous individual, and most importantly text should only be for planning, and don't be that loser who asks someone out digitally.

>lives 30 mins away
>not in same school
Uhh
Dude you'll never know if she likes you unless you admit your feelings to her. If when you do and she says she only likes you as a friend, accept it and don't allow that to make it awkward.
Dubs will tell me what to text her
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
Maybe later, I need something of a hint to know if shes somewhat interested
I unironically still use a magic 8ball for important decisions and I wish I was joking.

what does this title mean? do you want to be in a relationship or not?

just talk to her about her thoughts on relationships and what she thinks is good in one. she should take the hint. the fact you two watch anime together make it easier to frame the question since you can pose it as a question about her thoughts on the relationship happening in the anime

be honest. if she isn't looking for the same things in a relationship as you are, you either can stay friends and hope her thoughts change/see if you can make her appreciate how much you value her, or start looking again

whip it out when she least expects it