Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8494 times)

If she appreciates your dumb and sporadic meme humor then you are in.

Just be confident and tell her directly in person.

piss on her to assert dominance

Well, if I had to give advice to someone that really shouldn't be looking for love in the first place, I guess i'll throw in some cents.

Try to get her to be friends with you, and I do not mean forcefully. This is probably one of the biggest steps to building up a relationship, since she would know you, and would eventually gain feelings for you possibly if you're her friend for long enough. At that point, let jesus take the wheel, and let time fly by, while still her friend. It may take a while, but eventually, she'll ask you to do some things with her, like go watch a movie or spend some time in a nice place or maybe grab something to eat. Before you know it, and with enough luck of course, she'll ask you to go to her house to hang out. This is where I enter the second reason of what to do.

Just act normal. and don't do anything weird. This is to show that you are her close friend, and that your mind is pure, ridden of all the weird things couples would usually do in someone's bed. If you start doing or saying weird things, she'll most likely just stay a friend of yours, and not really attempt a relationship. Don't really introduce any of your deep secrets until you two are really together, and by really, I mean around when she feels the need to 'do it'. Even then it's a risky move, but that's up to you. I cannot predict how the outcome would look like, but the conversation would be quite interesting. As long as you do that, you'll most likely be in a relationship with a bit of time.

As for telling her you like her, I wouldn't jump on that bandwagon yet. If you must tell the fact that you like her, then take Twerky's advice and just do it. It will make you feel nervous sure, but time may not always be the answer. Alternatively, you could try doing signs while she is looking at you, such as a heart sign to signify that you care for her. Try not to feel nervous when you get near her, or she may get the feeling that you are hiding something from her that is sure to make her suspicious of you and your truth. You could also try telling one of your close friends, but that's risky in it's own way, since even close friends can backstab you at times, and not literally. That's why I suggest either telling her indirectly that you like her, or just go up to her and tell her you like her. And try not to include 'as a friend', that may make the conversation seem awkward.

That's my advice on this situation, through I could try and come up with more.

The 'correct' way to approach any social venture is the most predictable, straightforward and simple way. Ask yourself, "what would a normal person do?". Writing letters and emails and poems and blowing kissies from afar is just kinda loving creepy, mainly because it causes second hand embarrassment/cringe, but also because it makes you unpredictable, which isn't good.

And for what it's worth: don't go up to her and say "I LIEK U" because it's difficult to formulate a response to that. Ask her on a date. That way she can reject you if she wants, it gets the message across, and you haven't flat-out admitted that you want to forget her yet.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:41:56 PM by Rally »

push her to the ground and stomp on her kneecaps then nurture her back to health

Well, if I had to give advice to someone that really shouldn't be looking for love in the first place, I guess i'll throw in some cents.

Try to get her to be friends with you, and I do not mean forcefully. This is probably one of the biggest steps to building up a relationship, since she would know you, and would eventually gain feelings for you possibly if you're her friend for long enough. At that point, let jesus take the wheel, and let time fly by, while still her friend. It may take a while, but eventually, she'll ask you to do some things with her, like go watch a movie or spend some time in a nice place or maybe grab something to eat. Before you know it, and with enough luck of course, she'll ask you to go to her house to hang out. This is where I enter the second reason of what to do.

Just act normal. and don't do anything weird. This is to show that you are her close friend, and that your mind is pure, ridden of all the weird things couples would usually do in someone's bed. If you start doing or saying weird things, she'll most likely just stay a friend of yours, and not really attempt a relationship. Don't really introduce any of your deep secrets until you two are really together, and by really, I mean around when she feels the need to 'do it'. Even then it's a risky move, but that's up to you. I cannot predict how the outcome would look like, but the conversation would be quite interesting. As long as you do that, you'll most likely be in a relationship with a bit of time.

As for telling her you like her, I wouldn't jump on that bandwagon yet. If you must tell the fact that you like her, then take Twerky's advice and just do it. It will make you feel nervous sure, but time may not always be the answer. Alternatively, you could try doing signs while she is looking at you, such as a heart sign to signify that you care for her. Try not to feel nervous when you get near her, or she may get the feeling that you are hiding something from her that is sure to make her suspicious of you and your truth. You could also try telling one of your close friends, but that's risky in it's own way, since even close friends can backstab you at times, and not literally. That's why I suggest either telling her indirectly that you like her, or just go up to her and tell her you like her. And try not to include 'as a friend', that may make the conversation seem awkward.

That's my advice on this situation, through I could try and come up with more.
hold on this whole post is hilarious lmao

Alternatively, you could try doing signs while she is looking at you, such as a heart sign to signify that you care for her.

This is to show that you are her close friend, and that your mind is pure, ridden of all the weird things couples would usually do in someone's bed.

the forget. are you implying love because how is that a weird thing for couples to do? espio probably shouldn't be thinking about the succ at this stage but its not a detriment to a couples relationship

Just go for it man you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, don't rely on us cancer users to assist.