How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?

Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8683 times)

Writing a letter or sending an email sounds like a great way to be a virgin forever.

You really need to just bite the bullet and say it. Otherwise you risk becoming a 'good friend'.

Bi*
Not that I really like both. I just dont care.
As long as theyre cute.
Bonus points for traps
just talk to her about her thoughts on relationships and what she thinks is good in one. she should take the hint. the fact you two watch anime together make it easier to frame the question since you can pose it as a question about her thoughts on the relationship happening in the anime

be honest. if she isn't looking for the same things in a relationship as you are, you either can stay friends and hope her thoughts change/see if you can make her appreciate how much you value her, or start looking again
How do I even bring it up. The stuff we text about is the most unserious, handicapped stuff. The most serious thing we talked about was me asking for her adress and her asking me to bring snacks.
I cant be like "hey wus poppin 🅱 whats do you see in a relationship".

dont ask a girl out through text wtf lol
ask her to hangout and let her know you like her, its that easy

forget her right in the pusillanimous individual

"hey wus poppin 🅱 whats do you see in a relationship"
forget it, might as well try lmao

How do I even bring it up. The stuff we text about is the most unserious, handicapped stuff. The most serious thing we talked about was me asking for her adress and her asking me to bring snacks.
I cant be like "hey wus poppin  whats do you see in a relationship".
as i said, in the context of anime u two watch. like for example, you two could be watching sao, and you could go like "i really dont/do like how kirito is so flat of a character. wtf could asuna see in him that she would value in a long term relationship??"

obviously dont phrase it like a forgetin english brown townysis class but that should clarify what im thinking of. if you cant even bring up the topic of relationships with her even on the side like this, you wont be able to have an open relationship with her.

as someone who's been in your shoes before, i can relate to how much nervousness can totally impair your ability to talk to her about things like this. but everyone starts from somewhere, and you'll find its a lot less difficult after your first time discussing it

dont say a word just grab her by the pusillanimous individual
forget her right in the pusillanimous individual
Grab her right in the pusillanimous individual

what are you a pusillanimous individual

lol why's it gotta be the extremes of both ends
The point I'm trying to make is end things quick before it gets to a handicapped situation, just get things over with, it either works or she doesn't like him and he can get over it faster if he spent a bunch of time richarding about.

>lives 30 mins away
30 mins is nothing, you could easily walk that.

Writing a letter or sending an email sounds like a great way to be a virgin forever.
Tell that to Edmund Spenser.