How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?

Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8665 times)

Im too autistic to tell her how I feel.
what do?

give her some spaghetti

You leave a note on her desk without anyone watching that says, "You have a secret (OPTIONAL: REPLACE SECRET WITH AUTISTIC/SHY) admirer." Then let nothing happen. After about 3-20 months, you will look back on this event and cringe at your sperginess. When that happens, the process is complete.

Write a letter, maybe.

Write a letter, maybe.
it has to have a poem or my mixtape in it

By telling her you like her
text her
email
Write a letter, maybe.
You leave a note on her desk without anyone watching that says, "You have a secret (OPTIONAL: REPLACE SECRET WITH AUTISTIC/SHY) admirer." Then let nothing happen. After about 3-20 months, you will look back on this event and cringe at your sperginess. When that happens, the process is complete.
etc

sorry pals but if ur too shy to approach a girl ur prolly too much of a bitch for her

I thought you were gay

but anyway the only good way to do it is to say it face to face. if you can't even talk to her then you probably won't be able to have a relationship with her.

"hey how you doing lil momma let me whisper in your ear"

please dont write a letter

rigel has good advice

sorry pals but if ur too shy to approach a girl ur prolly too much of a bitch for her
this. just develop a friendship with her, ask her if she'd like to hang out with you sometime.

show her your genitals

dont say a word just grab her by the pusillanimous individual