Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8690 times)

alternatively, give her a bunch of things until you cap out her relationship level

How do I tell a girl that I like her without telling her that I cannot tell her that I like her?

OP loves anime. Giving him dating advice is like giving a fish tree-climbing advice

OP loves anime. Giving him dating advice is like giving a fish tree-climbing advice
She loves anime too :^)
And shes as socially incompetent as I am
And she sucks at recognizing social hints too

She loves anime too :^)
And shes as socially incompetent as I am
And she sucks at recognizing social hints too

brother you got common ground. No irony here, that's your ticket to bonetown

nah he's in the worst possible position. not only is he sped but his crush is sped too. she's going to have as much trouble accepting his expression of feelings as he does expressing them

SOURCE: i dated a sped girl for 2 weeks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:43:43 PM by PhantOS »

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED. I'd rather get friendzoned then lose her by trying.
Im socially anxious okay. Its better now tough thanks to new school and im trying to ignore the toughts of people stufftalking me but its not that easy. Happens quite allot really.

Thats an accurate illustration of me tbh

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED.

Better to try and get rejected than to endlessly brown townyze what you could have done to make it work. The fear of rejection is more terrifying than actual rejection, let me be the first to tell you.

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED. I'd rather get friendzoned then lose her by trying.
Im socially anxious okay.
telling a girl your 'true feelings' is something that happens in movies.

either you ask her out on a date casually, or you're already 'dating' in the sense that you spend time with her and mutually your feelings evolve. if you treat each other like friends, don't bother going after her romantically, just keep being friends

Better to try and get rejected than to endlessly brown townyze what you could have done to make it work. The fear of rejection is more terrifying than actual rejection, let me be the first to tell you.
BUT WHAT IFFF
Ill guess I do it when the time is right

Believe me, the endless questioning you'll torture yourself afterward if you don't go for it will be worse than rejection. At least that way you would get closure on the issue. Besides, you both like anime. That's all you need.