How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?

Author Topic: How do I tell a girl I like her without telling her I like her?  (Read 8692 times)

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED. I'd rather get friendzoned then lose her by trying.
Rejection 99.99% of the time results in a friendzone my dude. Literally you have nothing to worry about.

I've been through the process of crushing and getting friendzoned, we're still great friends. The fear of rejection is MUCH worse than the actual rejection itself. It doesn't even have to be awkward anyways, just don't make it awkward.

forge a sword in her name and ask her out. if she says no, stab her with the sword

forge a sword in her name and ask her out. if she says no, stab her with the sword
Lol

the forget kind of question is this

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED.

How loving old are you holy stuff

It's not the end of the world if a girl you like rejects you you're like 15

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED.
That's really every nervous boy's fear when it comes to telling a girl "I like you". Plus, didn't you say that you like her? Just because she might 'reject' you doesn't mean that she's gonna hate you, it just means that you're not really the person she is looking for.
Take what other people said and do it, and you may have a shot. Who knows, you might actually be successful for once getting a girl friend. Just don't have the same luck I have with ladies. Otherwise, you're probably gonna end up in a deep hole with no exit.

BUT WHAT IF I GET REJECTED. I'd rather get friendzoned then lose her by trying.

I mean, what do you think will happen? Do you think you're going to instantly roll over and die if she doesn't want to date you? Do you think she's going to roll back on what seems to be an intimidate friendship because of one slightly awkward question?

Just ask her the question. If she says yes, congratulations. If she says no, don't starting stalking her, and you'll be absolutely fine, nothing will happen to your friendship as long as you leave it at that.

[img ]http://www.deathbulge.com/images/comics/384.jpg[/img]

Guaranteed
I DIED

start hanging out more after school. statistically, you're more likely to get with her if you do that rather if you're just acquaintances in school.

buy her stuff. that'll make her wonder what your intentions are

be a shoulder to cry on

just do whatever, and eventually something will happen. it takes time if you're not actually going to be blunt about it