Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 73420 times)

please tell me if i beat the single player campaign marie and callie can come back

please tell me if i beat the single player campaign marie and callie can come back
obey the new reality

Keep in mind Splatoon 2 is also going to be 720p in handheld mode
I'm aware. I dont play handheld alot anyways, plus when I do, the screen feels to tiny compared to my TV. I can't necessarily notice the 720p being that bad.

man i need a switch right quick dude. anyone wana commission me for $400

oh my god im reading the subreddit
everyone hates pearl
probably because she looks like malo and nobody should ever not hate malo

probably because she looks like malo and nobody should ever not hate malo
forget you i love malo

I will probably never touch splatoon ever let alone a switch unless Nintendo gives me animal crossing but:

marina is cute I guess idk wtf is happening with pearl, the real waifu is the seaslug girl

I'm aware. I dont play handheld alot anyways, plus when I do, the screen feels to tiny compared to my TV. I can't necessarily notice the 720p being that bad.
Yeah that makes sense.

I will probably never touch splatoon ever let alone a switch unless Nintendo gives me animal crossing but:

marina is cute I guess idk wtf is happening with pearl, the real waifu is the seaslug girl
Inb4 Animal Crossing becomes the new Metroid.

You can now download the world premiere.
You're allowed to do the tutorial and go around the lobby for now, and then on july 15th it'll actually begin.
edit: artistic talent
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:30:33 PM by Mr Queeba »

Keep in mind Splatoon 2 is also going to be 720p in handheld mode
That's the expected resolution for any/every Switch game in handheld mode cause that's the res of the screen. Theoretically a dev could render a higher res in handheld and supersample it but that would 1. Drain battery life quicker and 2. Not be easy because the GPU is already downclocked in handheld mode by default to save battery life.
Inb4 Animal Crossing becomes the new F-Zero.
ftfy

Marina = Harbor
Peal + Harbor = Peal Harbor

!!!!!

how long until research is drawn of them
24 hours max
you know the rules and so do I

24 hours max
you know the rules and so do I

according to paheal, 22 hours