Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 75218 times)

i didn't vote for my goblin princess this time and regretted it
u better
also fun fact her japanese name "hime" literally means princess, and from Hime-ika (Japanese for Northern pygmy squid)

didn't pearl win popularity but get wrecked in both team and solo battles in flight/invisibility or was pearl flight
I can't remember who was who I just remember I got the best rank and my team won 2-1 and the 1 was popularity

a bit late but ayy blackbelly skatepark has returned

I'd just like to say no matter what wins Cold breakfast is the best and Warm is disgusting.

I'd just like to say no matter what wins Cold breakfast is the best and Warm is disgusting.
forget off, some good healthy eggs with onion, garlic, jalapeños, and bell peppers is so loving good when the eggs are grilled with olive oil, chili flakes, and italian seasoning. Eating a cold ass bowl of sugar cereal is good, but your so limited to JUST sweet stuff when you're eating cold breakfast. Warm can be either savory or sweet. Nobody wants something cold and savory.

forget off, some good healthy eggs with onion, garlic, jalapeños, and bell peppers is so loving good when the eggs are grilled with olive oil, chili flakes, and italian seasoning. Eating a cold ass bowl of sugar cereal is good, but your so limited to JUST sweet stuff when you're eating cold breakfast. Warm can be either savory or sweet. Nobody wants something cold and savory.
Trust me you can have cereal any way you want, it doesn't have to be sweet, and trust me having your stomach burning in the morning isn't a good feeling, and the milk just washes out any horrible tastes you have in the morning, making it 101% better.

Trust me you can have cereal any way you want, it doesn't have to be sweet, and trust me having your stomach burning in the morning isn't a good feeling, and the milk just washes out any horrible tastes you have in the morning, making it 101% better.
milk will basically constipate you in the morning, especially when it's cold. Replace it with almond milk and I may consider converting. I'm sorry, but I like a good intestinal cycle, thank you very much

if you drink almond milk you should literally consider your life choices

if you drink almond milk you should literally consider your life choices
ima use that massive boost of calcium to forget you up m8

oh hey new fest

im goin all team sci fi. think of being a space marine going around shooting demons with your hyper futuristic bfg. oh and dont forget spaceballs too.