OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12177 times)

I only said the same thing twice.  Care to elaborate on this interesting perception of the world you have?
You used stupid sarcasm in the OP 6 times in the same thread.

Hey mr multi-personality disorder
I don't have a personality disorder.  You don't have a real good track record in this community either bud, infact I'm pretty sure it goes back as far as mine does.

I said "us" because I'm talking about the people in the topic you idiot. I'm pretty sure people who posted in here only did it because they found the topic interesting enough to do so. Also if you're going to accuse us of something, please don't talk out your ass and provide proof otherwise you're just wearing a tinfoil hat.
Considering you are in the same discord as us, you should be able to Ms. Terra
You seem to have completely missed my point. I said they post here for the sake of defending their friends.
Um...?
They've done this for years and aren't even active on the game
If you are going to say this in an attempt to validate your point I should at least be able to call you out on it.

I said "us" because I'm talking about the people in the topic you idiot. I'm pretty sure people who posted in here only did it because they found the topic interesting enough to do so. Also if you're going to accuse us of something, please don't talk out your ass and provide proof otherwise you're just wearing a tinfoil hat.

Am I still wearing a tinfoil hat?  My evidence is right here in this thread right now.
Considering you are in the same discord as us, you should be able to Ms. TerraUm...?If you are going to say this in an attempt to validate your point I should at least be able to call you out on it.
It does validate my point.

infact I'm pretty sure it goes back as far as mine does.
ho ho I have a bad lasting reputation among my forums so the only way I can justify my argument to you is saying your history is worse or equal to mine so now we are two starfishs on the same level

Am I still wearing a tinfoil hat?  My evidence is right here in this thread right now.It does validate my point.
Wow I posted a link to this topic! I totally am telling everybody to post and defend us! Damn we're a pack of wolves!

NOEDIT
Btw I just realized, That isn't even the link to this topic, that's an old drama of you.

hey is that boltster

hey is that boltster
you bet it is

I'm part of their pack of wolves watch out

It does validate my point.
No it doesn't, because as I said before half the people on the forums don't play the game, holy stuff how dense are you.

NOEDIT: Not to mention a majority of the staff still do play BL, specifically me, Nobot, and Sentry.

not seeing why this drama is not valid as orkus's stuffposting was clearly detrimental to the discussion going on even if he at least attempted to engage in the first few posts. you can say it doesn't matter because he won't be banned but browbeating him a little won't hurt anyone

Half of these threads are legitimate threads, save the "aaa" and dove post
No, they're complete meme spam threads.

"It's not spam, it's legitimate because I made them!"

No, they're complete meme spam threads.

"It's not spam, it's legitimate because I made them!"
The only meme threads there are "aaa" and "dove" the rest are loving legitimate

The only meme threads there are "aaa" and "dove" the rest are loving legitimate
Yes a markov chain, iron crotch kung fu, finding lord tony and Annoying Orange edits are completely legitimate.

Please explain how a topic made solely from a stuff meme / joke are legitimate and totally not spam threads.