Is it?

Yes
45 (61.6%)
No.
25 (34.2%)
Never really played it before.
3 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Is minecraft still fun?  (Read 4991 times)

Only if you play heavily modded multiplayer in my opinion.

Toward the end of me enjoy Minecraft, I really just had fun with its minigames in online servers. Those are a blast. Otherwise, I just used Minecraft to chat with people I knew in small community servers.... eventually I stopped all together, Minecraft was fun, but I think for me the fun has died out.

if the map uses the real world and you can form your own nations according to the historical location of it at the time, forget yeah

I would like to start to play the game again

But playing Minecraft in a country where people speak spanish is a joke and they call you "rat kid" no matter the age
NEEEENYOOOO RAAAATAAAAAAA

multiplayer creative servers are fun but plots can suck a fat one

I only play modpacks and yes, its fun
Duno for vanilla.
Idk play it and see for yourself

Minecraft is fun when:
A. You play with friends and only friends
B. You play modpacks
C. You play the older versions.

A is a problem because none of my friends want to play.
B See A, and modpacks are too large a content voos to enjoy for long
C. This is the only way I find fun, but you cant play multiplayer really.

building brown bricks is the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app

the mod packs get too complicated for me to deal with but yeah lightly modded or vanilla multiplayer with friends never gets old but singleplayer is boring as forget no matter what

i used to love playing minecraft for the xbox 360 with my friends irl because if we forgeted each other's buildings up we could beat them up when we saw them

I'm planning on hosting a real minimalmods pack (pretty much my modpacks but the mods are slimmed down quite a lot so that people with crap pc's can still play) soon, if anyone is interested.

survival is fun.

but this creative mode gay stuff people do is what makes it boring.
this is like the most bisjac thing ive ever read

minecraft single player no matter what gets boring after you understand it fully, unless you set weird goals for yourself or do permadeath or something. i guess it might be worth it to check out all the stuff they've added

multiplayer/modded multiplayer is minecraft's saving grace

I'm planning on hosting a real minimalmods pack (pretty much my modpacks but the mods are slimmed down quite a lot so that people with crap pc's can still play) soon, if anyone is interested.
ye

Vanilla is bland as hell

Modded is an improvement but eh still the same to me

I played the damn game to death so I dont find it interesting whatsoever anymore

i really love adding automation mods to minecraft. the base game already has pretty nice resource gathering, and i think that adding machines and industry really capitalizes on it in a way that's super enjoyable to me. i could care less about the combat, the only time i like dealing with enemies is when i need their drops. i just dig out a hole and live in it as much as possible. it's super satisfying just making huge networks of machinery, storage, power, etc. and working to grow and upgrade it over time, and that's an experience that i haven't seen any other game like minecraft capture (aside from maybe factorio)

i have a hard time going to games like terraria now after getting used to that kind of thing though

pvp is still garbage no matter what patch they push out.