Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46607 times)

crit you're handicapped all of those messages were sent in a public chatroom where theres logs kept of every message sent and edited/deleted
Actually, im going to forget over my dignity by doubleposting.

What point is there in it being a public chatroom? Besides, i have a public chatroom owned by me that has only 2 people in it. So does that count as evidence?

can someone explain to me in non-nerd terms what just happened
just go with the flow

can someone explain to me in non-nerd terms what just happened

metario is a dummy with blhack and is picking a fight with ide and cca presumably so people stop thinking too hard about his involvement about the whole ordeal is my guess

metario is a dummy with blhack and is picking a fight with ide and cca presumably so people stop thinking too hard about his involvement about the whole ordeal is my guess

Why bother making the drama and drawing attention to himself then?

Badspot, Nobot, and myself all resolved that btw. I bought a key, nobot gave it to slicksilver to use so he could start putting a gamemode together, Slick obviously gave dotdot the key, they are great friends unlike you're calling me out for.

Again, you're not reading into things. Dotdotcircle doxed me, exposed my real life info 100%. I am not friends with anyone who would loving do that.

THE DAY OF OUR RECKONING IS AT HAND

this just proves ide is a low life two-bit troll who shouldn't be bothered with

I do not tag along with dotdotcircle.

noedit:

That screenshot if from Nobot's inbox. badspot probably doesn't remember, because guess what, it's probably not important anymore.

Yeah even I'll say that this isn't relevant, it was a long long time ago and me and Wound both (presumably) were young, at least I was.  It was just mindless bullstuff, plus Nobody should not have posted that for me.  Sorry about that Nobody if you ever see this even though this was forever ago, and no hard feelings about that either I'd hope Wound?

None. I dM'd you already.

Verification, I'm pretty sure that is common knowledge just like Ravencroft said. Those keys are deactivated now. Good to hear about old times though.

Bump. He admitted to key selling/sharing.