problem with shaders

Author Topic: problem with shaders  (Read 17221 times)

Are there any custom Blockland shaders that would fix this?

it's a driver problem so probably not

Still broken in the new driver, 382.05.

That feeling when you had just switched from AMD to Nvidia. Hopefully something can be done about this, otherwise I won't ever be using shadows again.

New driver was released on 5th May, did it fix anything? I could've tested it myself but I haven't been bothered to play Blockland. Also is anyone with the soft shaders mod affected or is it only the default shaders?

No, a custom shader won't fix the problem.

The 'custom' shaders still use the same render functions I assume that aren't in the driver (?)

So what do we do, roll backing the driver doesnt work anymore

So what do we do, roll backing the driver doesnt work anymore

You could try sending badspot a furious message that he hasn't fixed a serious problem like this in 1 month.

It's unfortunate that this wasn't fixed yet.

looks like im stuff out of luck, i was gonna get a new nvidia graphics card, forget that

looks like im stuff out of luck, i was gonna get a new nvidia graphics card, forget that
It appears to be only the 9XX cards that is affected, according to the topic. I've got a 1080 and I don't get the glitch.

It appears to be only the 9XX cards that is affected, according to the topic. I've got a 1080 and I don't get the glitch.

Maybe your drivers are oudated. I've got a 1080ti and it's broken.

Maybe your drivers are oudated. I've got a 1080ti and it's broken.
stuff, you're right. Updated, and now I have the problem too. Guess it's time to roll back my drivers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So they ditched the old rendering functions? That does not make any sense