problem with shaders

Author Topic: problem with shaders  (Read 17295 times)

I could use some help as well.

guys roll back your drivers, that is what i did and it works so far.

Sounds a bit too ghetto to me, I'll just wait if Badspot fixes it if he even can.

Sounds a bit too ghetto to me, I'll just wait if Badspot fixes it if he even can.
badspot doesn't need to fix anything, it's a problem with NVIDIA not the game.

badspot doesn't need to fix anything, it's a problem with NVIDIA not the game.
then nvidia will probably patch it in their next update. its probably happening with a lot more games than just bl

then nvidia will probably patch it in their next update. its probably happening with a lot more games than just bl

There aren't many other game around that still use the deprecated opengl functions, it's certainly possible that only bl is affected...

There aren't many other game around that still use the deprecated opengl functions, it's certainly possible that only bl is affected...

If that's confirmed it sounds bad for blockland, can you direct us to where you submitted feedback so everyone can submit aswell?

Don't think it's a good idea to spam them with identical reports... I just google how to report a driver bug and got to this page: https://www.nvidia.com/object/driverqualityassurance.html

same happening with me.

This makes more sense, I hope Nvidia can fix this.

I get this as well, only on half of my screen. If i play in a world that isn't flat, it shows me the shape of the world and nothing more.

Still broken in the new driver, 381.89.

I updated windows 10 and when I got on blockland the shaders were broken again, so I tried to rollback and it doesn't let me click it anymore, so unless nvidia fixes it which I doubt is gonna happen for a game like this, we're screwed

Well, this sucks. AMD users are lucky, this is a pity for Nvidia Blockland users.