Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13678 times)

Badspot is half right. Statistics show that 'more money' doesn't make a difference, but rather 'how you spend the money'

Maybe hire people who aren't handicaps with spending money

ok guess what they didn't for us

Sounds you need to reform and fix your education system instead of pumping money into a damaged system to me.

If you lived in a rich neighborhood the chances are it did. In neighborhoods like harlem and sunset park the schools there probably got less funding anyways.

Funding for schools is only important in middle and high schools, elementary and lower isn't really necessary

Not even close. It's a dying town consisting of rednecks.

beachbum doesnt seem to be capable of understanding that not all public schools teach their students as adequately as his did

although considering how poorly he understands this concept maybe his school really was stuff at teaching him

Maybe hire people who aren't handicaps with spending money
What happens if you hire people who are smart at spending money but you don't give them any money to spend? Figure that stuff out

Sounds you need to reform and fix your education system instead of pumping money into a damaged system to me.
we have a really stuffty governmental system that is controlled by someone who was memed in right now and they're even considering to get rid of the department of education entirely
i can't do anything about it because i can't vote

The system isn't damaged, but your understanding of the real world is

beachbum doesnt seem to be capable of understanding that not all public schools teach their students as adequately as his did

Wasn't even close to adequate. There is still a thing called a curriculum though that all schools in the school division have to follow. We didn't even have a cafeteria.

although considering how poorly he understands this concept maybe his school really was stuff at teaching him

Funny since you are the delusional autist who thinks pumping money into anything will magically fix it

What happens if you hire people who are smart at spending money but you don't give them any money to spend? Figure that stuff out

Well gee then you have the schools that Badspot mention that have higher success rates.

we have a really stuffty governmental system that is controlled by someone who was memed in right now and they're even considering to get rid of the department of education entirely

Oh forget off. Your education system was stuff under Obama as well.

The system isn't damaged, but your perception of the real world is

Coming from you of all people LMAO. 'hurr the system isn't damaged even though I loving said that they don't even teach love ed properly'.

Beachbum sure is on one high horse

Oh forget off. Your education system was stuff under Obama as well.
did you even read what i said

dont start arguments, let alone continue them if you're ​gonna blow off everyones points and resort to garbage personal attacks purely because its easier than admitting you were wrong

Funny since you are the delusional autist who thinks pumping money into anything will magically fix it
You probably think that taking money away from something is going to fix it.

'hurr the system isn't damaged even though I loving said that they don't even teach love ed properly'.
Your words, not mine

dont start arguments, let alone continue them if you're ​gonna blow off everyones points and resort to garbage personal attacks purely because its easier than admitting you were wrong

There is nothing itt that I have attacked you for that wasn't relevant to the conversation. Learn to read.

You probably think that taking money away from something is going to fix it.

Nice strawman. Go forget yourself.

Your words, not mine

If they don't teach you how to use protection then they aren't properly teaching you love ed.

Go forget yourself.
beachbum you wanna take a breather and calm down?

If they don't teach you how to use protection then they aren't properly teaching you love ed.
I never said they didnt teach people how to use protection. Once again, your words, not mine

I never said they didnt teach people how to use protection. Once again, your words, not mine

More like Daswurich and Inserts words.