Author Topic: in[DEV] - "hey that new building clan!"  (Read 23409 times)

W E    B U I L D    T O    I N N O V A T E

Introduction

Don't you miss the good old days of when Blockland had actual nice, competitive clans?  As a former member of AoB and Cohort, I often find myself longing for those times where I would just sit back with a snack or drink and just build away while having a great time with my fellow colleagues.  Clans like such have virtually died out as most of these clan veterans have left Blockland or have adult lives to deal with.  But there is a fresh audience of people that have that same amount of passion and interest for Blockland as I do.  I hope to rekindle this lost flame in Blockland's community with the establishment of inDEV, whether this be the last clan or the start of a new clan era.

You might be wondering, "What the hell does inDEV mean??" Good question. It's kind of a thing I started doing with my server titles (enn's dev) for the many builds that I would work on but would never get around to finishing. Friends and people who I built things with started doing it so when I started thinking of this clan I thought it would be fitting. So with the addition of "in", it literally means: Innovative Development.

As a clan, our purpose is to share with the Blockland community our work and even teach and instruct fellow players on how to better create amazing builds to the best of their ability.

Applications

As an exceptional builder, I know the journey of developing and fine-tuning your building skills.  Even now I am learning new techniques and skills to better myself and my building style.  With that being said, formal applications are not required.  Everyone has the potential to learn and grow in terms of building.  However, to be admitted into the clan, a clear demonstration of that potential must be shown. I will review your capabilities single-handedly in-game and then discuss it amongst the leaders. If I personally know your capabilities, then you will be admitted automatically.

Here are the two basics that you should follow:

-Usage of brick efficiency (no spam or unnecessary bricks)
-Knowledge of what, when, where, and why to put bricks (details details details)

Members

KEY
Bold - Clan Leader
Green A - Architect/Builder
Blue C - Creative Development/Events
Red T - Tentative (official membership not yet verified)

enn/Khaz {A:C}
Brickitect {A}
Serings {A}

Unicode {A}
FlavouredGames {A}
Russtman {A}
Plasma {A}
Mega Bear {C}
DragonoidSlayer {C}
Corpora1Bird {A}
Matador {A}
UngaBunga {A}

Classes
*COMING SOON

Current Projects
*All clan servers listed as "???'s Dev" are private and passworded. Individual exceptions are allowed in some cases.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:17:48 AM by Khaz »

News/History

- 4/9/17 - Clan established
- 4/12/17 - Thread created

Blacklist

KEY
* User will not be permitted to access any official clan servers.

* User is removed from Blacklist but will remain listed for reference.

* Lord Tony
* Grimlock/Patton360
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 07:03:11 PM by Khaz »

It'll be fun to make a HQ with legit offices in Monte Vista.
My plan is to create a corporate park and give office spaces for the members of the clan to make their own offices in.

Although I definitely wouldn't be able to join, think this is a very cool idea.

Might need to get some building tips from your clan haha

Although I definitely wouldn't be able to join,
said who lol

said who lol

Well I may be exaggerating but I am very bad at building, I like to event.. more. I mean at the moment I'm building just  to try new things and learn more. Though I assume you just wouldn't want anyone in a building clan, mostly people that can actually contribute.

Though if you need someone to build small stuff and event.. *Cough cough* You know.

Looks sweet, when I have the chance I'll apply in game. It's great to see a committed building clan.

Looks sweet, when I have the chance I'll apply in game. It's great to see a committed building clan.
Glad to see you're interested! Looking forward to seeing your potential!

Well I may be exaggerating but I am very bad at building, I like to event.. more. I mean at the moment I'm building just  to try new things and learn more. Though I assume you just wouldn't want anyone in a building clan, mostly people that can actually contribute.

Though if you need someone to build small stuff and event.. *Cough cough* You know.
You seem to be interested in learning how to do new things with building. You dont have to be god-tier. I'm looking for people who have a passion to learn and grow. Don't sweat it :)

Me, Brickitect, and Serings all learned from eachother and even now we still do.

Glad to see you're interested! Looking forward to seeing your potential!
You seem to be interested in learning how to do new things with building. You dont have to be god-tier. I'm looking for people who have a passion to learn and grow. Don't sweat it :)

Me, Brickitect, and Serings all learned from eachother and even now we still do.

Awesome, you know I'll have to try out and see. Very cool idea.

Awesome, you know I'll have to try out and see. Very cool idea.
I'm not good at eventing so :v

I'm not good at eventing so :v

But quite on the opposite side of the fence, you are very good at building. Guess we all have our specialties. :)

Brickitect and I have started initial designing of inDEV Headquarters and Architecture School. Hopefully enough progress is made soon as to where pictures can be shown.

More details will be revealed about the building school once we flesh out all the inconsistencies. :)

Brickitect and I have started initial designing of inDEV Headquarters and Architecture School. Hopefully enough progress is made soon as to where pictures can be shown.

More details will be revealed about the building school once we flesh out all the inconsistencies. :)

Awesome!

Awesome!
Yeah. Brickitect and I have always wanted to teach people how to build or at least set them on the right track, so we're pretty stoked for this.

This gives people an opportunity to maybe learn a thing or two from us without the requirement of participating in all of the clan activities and whatnot.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:51:57 AM by Khaz »

Yeah. I've always wanted to teach people how to build or at least set them on the right track, so I'm pretty stoked for this.

This gives people an opportunity to maybe learn a thing or two from us without the requirement of participating in all of the clan activities and whatnot.

Well I wholeheartedly agree with this! I will have to learn from both of you, and if possible even take part into the activities and such!