the evil genie revived

Author Topic: the evil genie revived  (Read 12072 times)

i wish for a supercomputer

I wish for blockland version 22.

granted but it requires paid subscription
i wish for master matthew to be ban on sight

granted but now you're banned too

i wish for my grammar to be fixed

Granted but your punctuation is terrible

I wish for some water

Granted, but it's only one drop.

I don't really wish for anything.

Granted, all of your desires are gone.
I wish for family guy to air on all tv stations 24 hours a day, 365/366 days a year for then next millenia or so.

Granted, but it's actually funny.

I wish I could stop posting on this thread.

Granted, but you can't post in any other threads literally ever again

I wish I had a raise

it's your last raise

i wish for a gun to shoot myself

granted but it's loaded with rubber bullets

i wish people would stop complaining about the lack of updates

Granted but you're complaining about the updates.

I wish a Marvel vs DC movie was coming.

granted, but it loving sucks
i wish for :cookieMonster: to get :cookie:

Granted, but instead of  :cookie::cookieMonster: gets  :iceCream: instead.

t̴̡͍̼̭͙̰̖͍͙͕͙̰̜̬̘̙̙ͤ̐̎͛ͮͦ̆̃ͨ̃̍ͅh̢̳̝̮̯̲͚͍̹͎̺̃ͬ̋͐́̋̔̔̓̚͘͜͡e̷͔̲͇̫̖̦̒̈ͩ̉ͦ̕͠͝ͅ ̙͈̙̩̠̘͇ͤ̑̍ͩͤ̔͆̊́ͬ̿ͧͥ͘͜e̵̙̯̺̘͂ͧͧ͆͛ͤ͂̆͐ͧ̿͆͞͠n͌ͩ̒͐̎̽͋ͬ̅̀̈́ͣ҉̩͔̹̻́t̢͛ͩ̎̔ͤ͊͗͒̅͐̂̋̿҉̦̰̣̲͙̮͈̱̲̰̺į̩͙̝̬̹̬̲͔̭̩̋͆͗ͮͮ́ͣͮ̎͂̔͗ͬ͌͑͘͝͞ṙ̵̡͈̖̖̙͇ͬ̑̎̌ͬ̈͠ę̡͚͕̖̜͓͈̺̺͔̺̠͉͓̗̯̯̠̐͊̀̏ͭ͡͞͞ͅ ̈ͣ̑͑͏̵̷̘̫͙͖͈̥͚̟̪̦̯͕͠ͅu̶̇͐͌̆ͩ͗͋͋͋ͧͭ̆̉͞҉̵̹͍̲͙̼̩̮̫̙̘ͅn̢̻̬̞̟̤͚͙̹̱̒ͨ͐̓̒͌͢͡͞͝i̡̨̯͕̠̩̩̝̜̥͇̮̦͖͈̦͂ͬ̉ͧ͆̍̽͒̀̉ͧ̑ͭ͝͞͡ͅv̶̧̡̬̭̱͇̩̼͍̓̂͐ͤ͊̇̂͗̅ͮͪ͑ͭ̆͟͞e̵̶͓̭̞̮̭͇̒͒̅̊̓ͦ̂̀̏͂ͣ͒̆͛͋͌̑ͧr͛̏ͨ́̿̃ͥ͂̂͏͚̼̰͕͔̳̻̭̣̲̝̗̤̠͘s̸̺̣͖̲̠͕̮̦͕̹͕̎ͭ̅ͫ̾͆͊̏ͫ͆̑̋̄̂͒͟e̱̭̻͎̯̘ͭ̏̓̊̎ͩ̈͝͞ ̸̊ͣ̆̿̐ͭ̄̇̋̓ͬ͑͌̈̍ͥ͏͜҉̩̥͈̰̤̱͍̳̺̗̙͓̻ç̸̛̼͙̜̳͖̼̜̜̜̫̺̻͙͒̔ͬ̽ͧ͛ͯ͊̓ͥͬ̔̃͊͊̕o̶̡̬͉̳̹͕͔̹ͤͮ́ͧ̈̔̉̂ͤ́̚̕͡ͅͅļ̆̓ͧ̊͐̿̇͘͏̫̼̰̘̪̜̮̤͎l̨̢̘͍̼̰̞̫̼̞̝̻͉͔̠̓ͨͬͪͬͭ̈́̂̑̔̿̇̐̈͆ͪ́͜ͅa̴̡̮̫͙͇̦̝͔̦͚͓͐ͥ̽ͯ̇ͥ͟ͅp̧̢̻͙͍̻̙̼͓̗̼̗̱̫͇̮͇̲̹̜͂͑͂͊͋͛̆̃ͫͨ͂ͯ̈͒ͮ͌ͧ́͘s̶̟̲͉̟ͦ̃̂̐̿ͣ͛͐̏̐̅̄ͩ͠e̶̤̙̦͍̥̞̼̣͎̠͕̻̳̰̞͎ͨͮͭͪ͋ͦ̓͛͊͐͂ͨ̅͆̿ͥ̐ͨ́s̡̧̟̟̣̖͔͎͌̋ͮͭ̒̓̅̅̿̀,̵̡̘̯͎̮͙̬̟͉̰̺̬̯͍̼̉̊̅̽ͦ̏̎͆̓̍̊ͥ̉̇̒͘͢ ̶̙͈͔̯͖̪̞͙̦̲̠̹̮͎̍̓͋͑̓͑̎̃ͯ͒̓͟͟͠͡g̴̡̝̖͉̺͎͈̜̟̫̬̪̏ͩ̍̃̇̔ͦͣ͛ͪ͒̄ͩ̏̆ͪͬ̀͟ͅͅͅr̸̯̤̠̩͓̋̂͋͐̓ͬͥ̒ͣ͌̃̇͗͑ͮ͗̔̓̚̕ḝ̻̝͓̣̤ͥ̿̌͆́̀̀́a̡̠̻̱̩͕̭̺͍̳̖͉͓̭̖̟͎̯̠͇̅̓͐̓ͨͯ͆͠t̨̯͕̜̞̦͉̯̭̳̎͒ͭ͐͆ͣ̇̆̎̏̉́̃͝ͅ ͎̜͖͚̥̹͇̞̥̻̺̬̜͖̬̪̥̽͛͗̄͛̔̊ͪ̉̊̀̍͋́̃̌̚͟͜͞͝ͅj̶̤̝͖͈̼͇̙̦̮̬̫͚̬̦͈ͧ̍̃̀ͯ̈̆͋͛ͪͪ̑͆̅̚ͅo̼̙͇̲̔̊͌̃͠b̡̛̌͗̓͒͊̉ͬ̑̀̐ͤ̃͒̒͊̃̾̀͜͏̬̞͖̩͍̹̼̗̻̻̰̟̻

I wish for 1003 RoBUx

Granted, but roblox just removed Robux in their latest update and replaced it with USD, sorry about that.

I wish for more wishes  :cookieMonster: