the evil genie revived

Author Topic: the evil genie revived  (Read 12012 times)

Granted, but you can't ever use quotation marks ever again.

I wish for an infinite amount of genies.

granted but they're evil genies

i wish for a wish

i wish for a wish
Granted, but that wish won't be granted.
I wish to have a normal sleep schedule

you now have a healthy sleep schedule, but your life is just as bad

i want to become a meme

you're now a vine meme starring a black person
I want :egg: to be an emoticon

you're now a vine meme starring a black person
I want :egg: to be an emoticon
Granted, but it becomes bannable.

I wish for every member on the blf to be raped by a big black man for 2 hours, not including me.

Granted, but the big black man saws your snake off and ties you up, throws you into a bathtub of milk and leaves you there for a week, during which time you slowly starve and dehydrate- presuming you don't try to drink the rancid milk, which you have been pissing and stuffting in due to the restraints- eventually introducing several forms of insects including beetles, ants, maggots, the works, which eat you alive from the inside out. He then rapes your bloated, bug-filled corpse. In the hole where your richard used to be.

I wish NASA had a budget again.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:03:44 AM by Rabbot32 »

Granted, but the big black man saws your snake off and ties you up, throws you into a bathtub of milk and leaves you there for a week, during which time you slowly starve and dehydrate- presuming you don't try to drink the rancid milk, which you have been pissing and stuffting in due to the restraints- eventually introducing several forms of insects including beetles, ants, maggots, the works, which eat you alive from the inside out. He then rapes your bloated, bug-filled corpse. In the hole where your richard used to be.

I wish NASA had a budget again.

Granted. But that budget will only ever be spent on pointless activities that achieve nothing knowledgeably useful.

I wish for three wishes.

Granted, but thatose wishes won't be granted.
I wish for a panda  :panda:

granted but its gay

i wish for earth just ended already

wish granted but only the small chunk of earth that you live on ends

I wish for the

granted, but

I wish for one American dollar made of paper, legal (not counterfeit) with nothing attached to it without any curses or negative consequences towards anything

granted, but

I wish for one American dollar made of paper, legal (not counterfeit) with nothing attached to it without any curses or negative consequences towards anything
Granted, the dollar has no negative consequence, but the Thot Patrol is coming

I wish for Thot Patrol to disappear.