the evil genie revived

Author Topic: the evil genie revived  (Read 12045 times)

Granted. Thot population has increased by 50%, and counting.

I wish I had a car and a driver's license.

Granted, but your drivers license is instantly revoked without you knowing, thus causing you to drive around with a revoked drivers license (without you knowing), and then the Po-Po comes by and says to look at your license. You try finding it, and you do eventually find it, only to see that it was revoked! How could this happen? Did the DMV just troll you? The cop (obviously) gets angry and throws you in the jail, even though you didn't do anything wrong, because America, amirite.
whydididothis
I wish for, wait, you just revealed this with your highlighter, didn't you?

Jokes on you! I don't live in America!

Also you wished nothing so you get nothing.

I wish there was a country just for SJWs where they would all restrict themselves in.

Jokes on you! I don't live in America!

Also you wished nothing so you get nothing.

I wish there was a country just for SJWs where they would all restrict themselves in.
Granted, it's called California... Whoops looks like there are 49 states now.

I wish for something creative.

Granted, but the creative thing is so many light-years away that you'll never see it. Too bad, too, since it's really creative.

I wish I had a completely normal pet cat with no catches or tricks or drawbacks.

Granted, but it's so normal that it causes you to die from boredom.

I wish there was a Marshmallow-Only Lucky Charms

Granted, but you can't eat them.

I wish for a world without sjws

You get a world of /pol/ users.. Infuses with blf users

I wish for the donald Annoying Orange to take off his toupe

Granted, but there's another toupee inside

I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a-
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN V00000x12.exe
PRESS ANY KEY TO PROCEED

Granted, but there's another toupee inside

I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a-
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN V00000x12.exe
PRESS ANY KEY TO PROCEED

Aw dammit, the thread broke.
I sure wish someone would fix it.

granted, but the consequences from your wishes are substantially worse than anyone else's

i wish i had any talent whatsoever

granted. you're an extremely talented poo identifier
i wish for a sandwich

Granted. You now have a "sand"wich.

I wish the bodies hit the floor.

They burst on impact, sending thousands of hungry scarabs buzzing around. You are bitten several times, infecting you with various diseases, the most notable being rabies and tetstar fish. You die shortly afterwards choking on your own spit. The scarabs experience deja vu and eat your corpse. Your family goes bankrupt without your support, seeing as your body can't be identified your tyrannical ex manages to lay claim to most of your stuff. Your wife, child and dog starve to death on the streets.

I wish Cab Calloway came back from the dead with no negative consequences attached, his musical ability in tact.

They burst on impact, sending thousands of hungry scarabs buzzing around. You are bitten several times, infecting you with various diseases, the most notable being rabies and tetstar fish. You die shortly afterwards choking on your own spit. The scarabs experience deja vu and eat your corpse. Your family goes bankrupt without your support, seeing as your body can't be identified your tyrannical ex manages to lay claim to most of your stuff. Your wife, child and dog starve to death on the streets.

I wish Cab Calloway came back from the dead with no negative consequences attached, his musical ability in tact.
Off topic: Yikes.

Y̜͔͈̲͙̮̝̮̐͑̿͋̚͜͞o̘̹̬̲̞͋͐̀͒̇͒͜ų̼̜̰̻͓̘̳̙̆̊̍̊̈́͌ ć̴̫̫̞̥͚̥̏̉̌́͝ǎ̦͖̥͖͈̲̱̬̠̀͐̂̎͟͞n̴̬̻͈̺͗̇̎͑͢͠n̢̡͖̙̹̿͛͂̍̑̐̉̏͜͠ǫ̸̝̹̮̬͈̫͛͐͂̈͋̂͟t̢̜̰̱͓̠͐͆͛͆̇͘̚̕͝ g͇̬͚̫̐͆̆̈̀̒͗͘͘͜e͇͙̬̖͉̦͋̇̿̾̈́͘͜t̴̡̺͍̣͇̟̤̙̜̾͆̃͒̔͐͟ ả̦̞͓̲̲̲̞̫̀́̄͌̾̈͗͛͆͟͟ c̨̯̹͕͈̫̥̥̋͊́́̇̆̔͑̀ò̶̺̺̣͕̹̆͋̾̀̏̊͌͘n̸̹̖̟̱̱̐͌́͐̏̈̊͗͘ṣ̶̨̼̪̤̏͌̆͐͐͜e͉̬̤̜̖͑̑͒͒̑̃q̮͇̪͇̬̲̳̤̈́̊̍͆̇͒̾͘͠͞ú̴̡̳͔̥̼͇̔̑̅́ḭ̧̪̳̰͓͇̺̟̻̊̽̎͌̍̾͠͠c̴̡̨̫̪̜͙̒͋̍̔͢͡ẽ̢̡̛͉̲̬̗̬̼͐̓̑͐̉̈̎͞-̶̨͖̮̩̬͈̦̔̏͋́̊̇̑͒̽̉f̡͚̺͍͍̻͉͑͐̽̎̌͌͋̕̚r̡̧̧̛͔̙̝̈́͗̅̄̕͟ͅė̴̪̪͕͐͆̀̂̑̒͢͢͡e̶̡̨͇͓̞͔̟̹̅̿͌͗̿̅̅̕ w̠͇̬͍̜͉̋́̋̏͆i̵̢̹̦̥̬̘̝̐́̏̽̅́̈̄͋͂͟ͅş̡̛̮̣̬͇̝̫͂̊͌͊͘͡ͅḣ̢̳̲͔͇͖̣̃͛͐͂͗̐͢͡ f̷̠̞̗̘̝̈̈́́̀̃͜͞͠r͇͓̭͉͎̪͖͐̂͑̾͘͢͟ö̶̢̖̻̫̥̣̞̍̌͌̃͂̚m̵̧͎̥̱̺̱͐̓͛̆̄̍̌̚͘͝ a̶̤̖͍̤͉̟͕̰͑͗̃͛͐̾͒̍͜n̸̨̖̖̲̬̩͙̎̿̓̈́̊̓́̀͘͝ e̴̡̱͈̭͍͙͈̿̽̐͊̓͗̕͞v̟̹̜̪͎̤̱͙͓̓̀͒́̐̎̾í̶͖̱͖͈̳̥͔͔̜̇͊̏̾̎̍̓̒͘͟ḷ̵̘̖̖͕͒̌͂̀̆̃̐̿̑̕͜ ģ̵̡̡̬̟̾̃́́̄͋̑̕e̞̙͉̗͔͓͐́͛̇͠ͅņ̪̘̩̐͋̕̚̚͝͝ͅį̶̢̛͎͚͎̜͖̿͋̈́̉̃̿̃̚͜͠e̹̹̩̭̮̠͛̒̇̓̍̓͒̊̇̕ͅ,̷̟͚̯̘̳͎͚̫͋̅͌͆̎̃̓͛͊̇͟ t͎̞͍̮̝͙̲̃͂́̆̀̂̓͜͡ḣ̨͙̮͔̬̤̗͔̍̎̈́̒͟͝ě̹̹̙̲̈́̅͋͌͢͜͝ u͕̙̦̓̿̓̽̑̐͜ͅn͎̠͎̲͈͍̩͇̠̽́̓̽̿͜͝i̵̺̬͎̜̮̅̔́̐͡͠ͅv̴̢̧̢̛̜͇̮̘̥̻̥̄̌͂͌̈́̒̐͞ë̴̡̡̬͉̪̫̣̠̙̪́͌͋̏̄r̨̢̝͉͍͓̜̓̿́̎̀̉̓̐ͅş̷̭̜̫͕̃̔̿̈͟͟͠͠ȩ̧͙̹̼͉͕͐͑͋̉̇͌̒̊̚͜ͅ h̢̛̜̤̠͓̠̊̉̅͒̾̄͘ͅá̸̢̛̛͚͇͔̲̜͈̦̮̤̌͆͒̀́͐s̵̢̤̯̱͇̼̘̏̈́̓̔͘͟͝ͅ c̛̤͖͍͓̝̭͈̿̏͐͂̆̓͡ȍ̶̼̳͉̭͎̈́̃̎͘͜l̜͖̘͍̗̘̤̏͂͌̌́̂̏̾̕͠l̵̢̰̙͓̠͇͎̣̀̿̔́̏͟͟͞͠͡a̵̧̧͕̣͕̼̝̗͙͒̾̎̄͊̿ͅp̷̢̡̙̘͈̮̜̭̏̈͂̀̅̒͌͘͠s̷͇̤̮͙͚̎͌̊̿̉͜͟͡͠e͇̥͈̖̐̓́́͟͜͢͞͡ͅd̵̢̖̯̻̯̤̽͛̇̒̍̔͠ͅ.̴̡̨̝̬̫̟̙̹͗́̉͘͘͟