M.I.A Rant

Author Topic: M.I.A Rant  (Read 3853 times)

when im stage show me BOUBIS
ice on my neck on the coolest hop out the Self Delete with the uzzi blllt blltt bltt

t-shirt is so much better than bad and boujee imo
yung brother poppin with a pocket full of cottage woah

honestly it's just about your tastes though. in reality both artists probably worked just as hard to make that track. many people take it for granted, but it takes a lot of courage to step in the booth and record a track. once you start performing like chief keef does, that takes a lot of endurance and dedication.

i wouldn't second guess anybody who makes music.
you also have another good point, chief keef is pumping out album after album, 2 in 2017 and 5 in 2016

>unironically using rap god as an example of "le intellectual" rap

lmao whitebois still tryin
what are you on about? never said rap god was intellectual, he was asking why fast rapping is good, and i said because not many people can do it and it's impressive.

ice on my neck on the coolest hop out the Self Delete with the uzzi blllt blltt bltt
hop in the frog, whoo

hop in the frog

you also have another good point, chief keef is pumping out album after album, 2 in 2017 and 5 in 2016
its about that griiiind boy

Tchaikovsky is the best rapper

yung brother poppin with a pocket full of cottage woah
woah kemosabe, chopper aimin at ya noggin AYY

also foh for blasting on bad girls and borders. those tracks are fire

also foh for blasting on bad girls and borders. those tracks are fire

very incredible response lol

you also completely ignored the longer response i gave you

because eminem is a popular rapper who built his entire base on appealing to suburban white kids who think most rap is (c)rap? dude's overrated as forget. sure you can rap fast but if your delivery itself is otherwise stuff then i don't really give a forget. there are examples of good fast rapping like this one but in the end it's more about how hard-hitting and totally radical your delibery is, you can be absolute garbage at rapping like playboi carti but in the end i would still rather pay $50 to see carti live than eminem because of the energy provided

why do you think rap god has half a billion views?
that doesn't mean anything lmfao
gangnam style, sorry, and baby all have over a billion

"hhhhhhhhhhoooooommmmmmmmmmiii iiieeee"

- also charles

that is mocking rap

sorry is a good song though. wait the jb one or the beyonce one

lol you guys are spitting so much venom over someone not liking MIA, this is absurd. I quite enjoy MIA but my god,  your music tastes don't need to be held on a pedestal .

I would say though, rapping fast is impressive, but I think it's a bit reductive to break rap down to a formula of "fast+big words = good". It's like people who say photorealism is the best kinda art cus "it's the most realistic", it's not   a very nuanced opinion.

you also completely ignored the longer response i gave you
oh i didnt see it

because eminem is a popular rapper who built his entire base on appealing to suburban white kids who think most rap is (c)rap? dude's overrated as forget. sure you can rap fast but if your delivery itself is otherwise stuff then i don't really give a forget. there are examples of good fast rapping like this one but in the end it's more about how hard-hitting and totally radical your delibery is, you can be absolute garbage at rapping like playboi carti but in the end i would still rather pay $50 to see carti live than eminem because of the energy provided
well i mostly agree with you apart from the last line

We get it. You don't like to see someone with talent getting famous and earning more money than you. If you want to make a difference, become a rapper, take the industry by storm and become the definition of the new wave of music. Otherwise, you prove nothing
you had a real argument then you became this philosophical starfish
a bit over the top

i should've said "why do you think it's eminem's most played song?"

lol you guys are spitting so much venom over someone not liking MIA, this is absurd. I quite enjoy MIA but my god,  your music tastes don't need to be held on a pedestal .

I would say though, rapping fast is impressive, but I think it's a bit reductive to break rap down to a formula of "fast+big words = good". It's like people who say photorealism is the best kinda art cus "it's the most realistic", it's not   a very nuanced opinion.
i was saying that it helps. if you rap slowly like the song hot moms mentioned and just say YUH and AYY lots, it just sounds lazy compared to more clever lyrics said quickly