Darryl McKoy

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19559 times)

I'm going to be lazy and not provide quotes or link his profile because he's people going to post at least twice on this first page.

You need help man. You've been badgering me about having kids for actual months now, and when I post a picture they took you try to pervert it into something else.

I get that you don't like me. That's fine. Don't have to like everyone, but any time I post in OT you're there jump on me about either my kids or anything else you can sink your teeth into.

Do me and yourself a favor and stop.

You were engaging in a political argument and using 'having kids' as leverage. We called you on that, so you posted a photo of them
Snip because some of you are disgusting freaks.

Here's me, my two year old, and five year old now forget off holy stuff.

You guys will grow up to understand that people have real problems and no one gives two stuffs about someone's tax returns.

Don't act like this is anything more than you being a stuffty dad

I'll be sure to ban your kids from my server.

forget I missed the picture

I don't see what he's doing wrong, and it doesn't help that you didn't provide quotes where he was doing something wrong. you're just a little bitch op

This is ridiculous, OP. Grow up.

I never once used my children as leverage. Just said most people have better stuff to worry about than loving tax returns. How is that a hard concept?

I never once used my children as leverage. Just said most people have better stuff to worry about than loving tax returns. How is that a hard concept?
you mean using the burden of parent hood in political arguments isn't using your kids as leverage? lol

Why would anyone want to post pictures of their kids to /anonymous/ users.

you mean using the burden of parent hood in political arguments isn't using your kids as leverage? lol

Okay let's take a step back here and check sonething

most people have better stuff to worry about than loving tax returns.

Please point to where I am referring to any children what so ever?

Nevermind don't care. Continue your circlejerk at your own pleasure.

Nevermind don't care. Continue your circlejerk at your own pleasure.