Is this game dying?

Author Topic: Is this game dying?  (Read 7699 times)

tito's server is always LIT fam

Blockland is actually undead so pointing out it's dead is redundant

Although, the forums are amazing, actual BL is lacking in terms of community input.

The majority of servers are empty freebuilds, and the top three are always:
A. A souless minigame server.
B. A city RPG/Server of the Week
C. Same as A/DM server/may not exist.

People click "players" and just click the top server.

Although, the forums are amazing, actual BL is lacking in terms of community input.

The majority of servers are empty freebuilds, and the top three are always:
A. A souless minigame server.
B. A city RPG/Server of the Week
C. Same as A/DM server/may not exist.

People click "players" and just click the top server.
Matthew made an actual Coherent Post? Is the World Ending!?!?!?!
no but seriously i agree with this wholeheartedly
we need more people hosting Piber20's Deathmatch

I avoid any server that has CityRP/Freebuild/Grapple Knife/JailRP/Murder Mystery/MERP/Roleplay in its title like the bubonic plague, which unfortunately 98% of all servers on the list.

We need more good TDM servers like Heedicalking's Siege, Tezuni's Slopes CTF, and Conan's Prison Break (it's nothing like jail rp servers).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:26:48 PM by Planr »

I avoid any server that has Murder Mystery in its title like the bubonic plague.
????
i agree with all of them but murder mystery is a lot of fun

I would kill for a Heedicalking's Siege-esque server or even heed's siege itself

I avoid any server that has CityRP/Freebuild/Grapple Knife/JailRP/Murder Mystery/MERP/Roleplay in its title like the bubonic plague, which unfortunately 98% of all servers on the list.

We need more good TDM servers like Heedicalking's Siege, Tezuni's Slopes CTF, and Conan's Prison Break (it's nothing like jail rp servers).
I think since a FREEbuild is a type of server, maybe we should have servers in which anyone can build ,but they must stick to a certain theme.

Like Medieval Build, City Build, Noob Build :cookieMonster: (for old times sake.)

Who's digging the grave this time?