Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35388 times)

Steee, what the forget are trying to accomplish anymore?? From I've seen from your posts in this thread is one of the most handicapped posts I've seen inwhile , (like patton said) worse then loving buzzwaker!. I highly advise you stop loving trying, log out because quite frankly if you continue you'll just making it worse.
you're probably right, but i'm busy giving a motivational speech to a guy who's life has been stuff recently and i need to keep this up until i get him through this stuff

okay buzzwaker was smarter than this

Where's the internet Lego police when you need them?  :cookieMonster:

Where's the internet Lego police when you need them?  :cookieMonster:
thot patrol has been summoned

#1: I trolled Alxetora. I am a troll. It's really that simple.
10 hours later...
The point of threatening to dox someone is to make them upset/nervous.  There is no difference between pretending to threaten private investigating as a "troll" and actually threatening it.  They are the same thing.
...so is admittance to trolling is no longer bannable anymore?

so is admittance to trolling is no longer bannable anymore?
This is just speculation but I think he's banned since he hasn't replied to Grimlock or Dragonoid Slayer yet which is odd since he's been replying to everyone right away.

This is just speculation but I think he's banned since he hasn't replied to Grimlock or Dragonoid Slayer yet which is odd since he's been replying to everyone right away.
Give it atleast an hour? Or something idk just give it a while

Give it atleast an hour? Or something idk just give it a while
It's been almost a day since he last posted and he was online at 9:00AM today so I'm assuming he's banned.

yeah good point. hopefully he is banned.

probably hellbanned
maybe just got bored and left with his ego and bad defense
maybe both idunno but yeah it seems as if he probably done one or the other

probably hellbanned
maybe just got bored and left with his ego and bad defense
maybe both idunno but yeah it seems as if he probably done one or the other
if hellbanning was a thing on the blf it would be amazing

he was online like 2 hours ago so maybe not

he was online like 2 hours ago so maybe not
Being online does not equal with being banned or not. You can still be online but be banned.

Being online does not equal with being banned or not. You can still be online but be banned.
oh ok then

if hellbanning was a thing on the blf it would be amazing
wELL stuff.