Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership

Author Topic: Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership  (Read 25525 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I'm just saying if you're ostracized for being vocal about how much you hate black people, it's completely your own fault.

So if you move to some hick town and everyone finds out that you voted for Hillary and suddenly you can't go to any stores or businesses, is that ok?  How do we determine which ideas are ok to ostracize people for?

the solution is to destroy private industry

Nonnel stop it, there's no point in continuing smh

Badspot

• Administrator
Nonnel stop it, there's no point in continuing smh

Nah man, ride this train to the end.  Tell us exactly what bad thoughts people need to have before they should be banned from picking up and putting down heavy things.  Explain to us in detail how your inquisition will only ever effect bad people, and could never be redirected at any good people (and certainly not back at yourself!).

I don't care anymore, just ban me already if you're this stupid.

also for yall's information poli actually got banned like a bit ago
please god let this be true

rop

i'd take his word on this one baddy

stupid dog

all this thread needs is master matthew getting skewered by badspot with a telephone poll

Nah man, ride this train to the end.  Tell us exactly what bad thoughts people need to have before they should be banned from picking up and putting down heavy things.  Explain to us in detail how your inquisition will only ever effect bad people, and could never be redirected at any good people (and certainly not back at yourself!).
I would think "advocates for ethnic cleansing" is a pretty good quality to blacklist for

oh stuff my dude

Badspot

• Administrator
I would think "advocates for ethnic cleansing" is a pretty good quality to blacklist for

Great.  We'll put that on the list.  Now who is going to curate this list?  Who are you going to pick to decide what things you can say before you get banned from all of society?  Pick someone to have complete dominion over your speech.  Do it.

nonnel come on no dude
please god let this be true
all this thread needs is master matthew getting skewered by badspot with a telephone poll
why do you have to be an starfish 110% of the time? why is your only purpose for visiting these forums to pick on and stuff on others? why?
why is nearly every single post of yours just you advocating your trolling clan, praising betelgeuse, or flaming someone?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:27:04 PM by Daswiruch »

I can't even take these debate/"news" threads seriously, so I'm impressed Badspot's in here pushing people on their beliefs.