Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions v5  (Read 28498 times)

you know what's even more humane? just not murdering people in the first place

If the death penalty is something our governments feel is a must, I believe that firearms or the guillotine are the most humane, even if they appear barbaric or outdated.

The thought of the state being able to legally execute you is terrifying.  What's even more terrifying is how 144 innocent people who were executed were later found to be innocent.  That means we have executed innocent people.  That is loving disgusting.

black licorice is also disgusting

black licorice is also disgusting

Literally the exact opposite of unpopular

you know what's even more humane? just not murdering people in the first place

People who kill people should die tbh

The thought of the state being able to legally execute you is terrifying.
I don't understand how literally murdering someone isn't "cruel and unusual"
People who kill people should die tbh
then two people are dead, and for no reason. it's only about revenge, which is so childish
or should soldiers be killed too?

then two people are dead, and for no reason. it's only about revenge, which is so childish
To be fair, I said castrated OR killed. And the castration is for the protection of other children.

as much good as they've done I don't like recent advancements in music streaming (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) for how little the artists get out of it

it's only about revenge, which is so childish

plus innocent people get murdered in the process of trying to fulfill some primitive, barbaric blood lust

To be fair, I said castrated OR killed. And the castration is for the protection of other children.

as garbage as child enthusiasts are, I think that counts as "cruel and unusual"

as much good as they've done I don't like recent advancements in music streaming (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) for how little the artists get out of it
yeah, consumers flock to the platforms since it's so great for them, and unfortunately this makes it very hard for artists to avoid using them

as garbage as child enthusiasts are, I think that counts as "cruel and unusual"
I suppose it depends on how you view the problem. I can see how you would think it's cruel as well, I understand.

we should bring back the guillotine. aside from the mess, it's very humane; the person perishes near instantly, and chances of failure are even lower than lethal injection or electrocution.
more humane in terms of how fast you die sure but id say the fear factor alone is loving terrifying to me

more humane in terms of how fast you die sure but id say the fear factor alone is loving terrifying to me
would another execution method be any less terrifying though? unless you didn't know it was coming (which is impossible. you would know if you were on death row.) you're gonna dread it.

Why should a murderer deserve to live?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:31:31 PM by Red Spy »