Unpopular Opinions v5

Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions v5  (Read 27812 times)

Do you think crime currently punishable by death is born of evil?

Did you black out after the first part of my post
no I'm reading all of it but I must be greatly misunderstanding because I have no idea how that isn't what you're saying. now that you know like 4% of executed people were actually innocent you still think we should use capital punishment. you still think it's worth that risk as long as it (uselessly) kills the guilty ones too

Like?

It's apparently not that hard to figure out what exactly, so you tell me.

We're going completely off topic please stop

no I'm reading all of it but I must be greatly misunderstanding because I have no idea how that isn't what you're saying. now that you know like 4% of executed people were actually innocent you still think we should use capital punishment. you still think it's worth that risk as long as it (uselessly) kills the guilty ones too

I'm saying it's sad innocent people are dying
but by the way you phrased it it looked like it was some grand epidemic.

It's like you said, 4%. Probably even less than that in the near future considering execution in general has been going down

We're going completely off topic please stop

Nice cop out

I'm saying it's sad innocent people are dying
It's like you said, 4%. Probably even less than that in the near future considering execution in general has been going down

So it wasn't a gotcha question.  You legitimately are okay with innocent people being executed as long as it's not too many.

Nice cop out

tough luck kiddo im already hacking ur shower curtains

So it wasn't a gotcha question.  You legitimately are okay with innocent people being executed as long as it's not too many.

It's unfortunate and it shouldn't happen, but it's literally 4%. which is what I've been saying for the past page in a half

It's unfortunate and it shouldn't happen, but it's literally 4%.

You're an abhorrent human being.

this is what happens when you get political in the unpopular opinions thread

More innocent people are shot by cops than innocent people being put on death row. Should cops suddenly not be allowed to have any sort of weapons on them?

You're an abhorrent human being.
and it shouldn't happen

You're an abtorrent human being

You're an abtorrent human being
i didn't know you could pirate abs

i didn't know you could pirate abs

It's actually an audiobook torrent site

More innocent people are shot by cops than innocent people being put on death row. Should cops suddenly not be allowed to have any sort of weapons on them?
maybe they just shouldn't shoot innocent people lmfao