Poll

Would you rather eat a whole pizza, or a whole turkey in one setting?

I can eat a whole turkey!
My love for pizza knows no limit!

Author Topic: WOULD YOU RATHER? - Would you rather die in combat, or die peacefully?  (Read 10373 times)

change "underground" to "underwater" and you give me a really tough question to answer

bullcrap dont link to that video link to the original
https://youtu.be/UVEU6n2eKtg?t=720
much better
also you dont know if theres a giant loving space cthulu or multiple space satans ready to forget you so i wouldnt go to space either
we would see a giant space cthulhu or space satans from lighting anomalies alone
there's nothing out there. we would have already detected it or seen it, we've been trying since we have invented astronomy

change "underground" to "underwater" and you give me a really tough question to answer
dont look down C:

WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT FIVE US MARINES, OR FIFTY CHILDREN?

i dont see anyone getting past 5 us marines so obviously children

5 marines cause if you beat them everyone will think you're a really cool dude

You might be able to reason with Marines. Children aren't so reasonable.

50 children, as it was never specified how I fight them, in Smash Bros? In an argument? Sure I can handle that.

children ofc. thought it depends how old and if the marines are armed. because I could take 5 grandpas but not 5 dudes with guns. also only like 4-5 children can come at you at a given time, so I think I'd be fine. unless by children you mean 'under 18' bc I can't take 50 17 year olds lol

only 49 children after you pick one up and swing it around as a weapon

would u rather fight 5 members of the greatest fighting force in the world, or 50 kids

would u rather fight 5 members of the greatest fighting force in the world, or 50 kids
yes

bring on those marines brother, they can't bulk the hulk

kids. fighting with 5 marines is Self Delete.